Information System Strategic Planning In PT. Hostingan Awan Indonesia Using Ward & Peppard Methodology
Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Di PT. Hostingan Awan Indonesia Menggunakan Metodologi Ward & Peppard
Information Systems at this time is needed by the company to survive in business competition with competitors. The information system must also be aligned with the vision and mission and business processes that exist in the company now days so company can generate profits (profitable) at the same time. PT. Hostingan Awan Indonesia is a web development product & service provider company with online transaction feature and purchase processes that integrated with mobile payments. To make business process run optimally, an information system is needed to archive every output document that produced by each division in the company. The process of collecting data in this paper through observation and direct interviews with several stakeholders in the company. This research used Ward & Peppard metho with internal value chain analysis, SWOT, PEST, Five Forces Porter and Mc Farlan Strategic Grid. This research also provides application portfolio recommendations with internal business environment analysis, external business environment analysis, internal SI environmental analysis and external SI environmental analysis.
Nico Christianto,“PERENCANAAN STRATEGI SISTEM INFORMASI DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE WARD AND PEPPARD PADA PERUSAHAAN DISTRIBUTOR”, JBK : Jurnal Bina Komputer, Vol. 2, No. 2, 2020.
Yuda Irawan,” Perencanaan Strategis SI/TI dengan Menggunakan Framework Ward and Peppard di Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan (STIKES) Hang Tuah Pekanbaru”, JIK : Jurnal Ilmu Komputer (2017), Vol 6(1).
Christina D R, Bagas R S, I Dewa M P W, “Kajian Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi pada Bisnis Ritel Berbasis Metodologi Ward & Peppard: Studi Kasus PT. GRAMEDIA ASRI MEDIA”, JTIIK : Jurnal Teknologi Informasi dan Ilmu Komputer (2019), Vol. 6, No. 3, Juni 2019.
Download PDF: 91 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.