Design of Internship Information Systems Using Prototyping Method in PT. Gramedia Asri Media
Human Resources (HR) is one of the important things that determines the success of the services of a company, one of the things done to prepare a good HR is to launch a program of Job Training (PKL) or also known as an internship. PT.Gramedia Asri Media became one of the companies implementing the internship program, but the existing internship program was still carried out manually by distributing information to tertiary institutions via email. This journal aims to create an apprenticeship information system design by developing a system using the prototyping method so that the apprenticeship process can be carried out in a single system from the dissemination of information to the resolution of administrative problems related to finance and the need for an apprenticeship approval document. The system development method used therein is the prototyping method that starts from analyzing user needs to creating a User Interface (UI) that is easily understood by the user. The apprenticeship information system is expected to make the apprenticeship process more effective both in registering and processing the internship data contained therein.
 Lukman, Hakim.2017.Perancangan tracer alumni pada STMIK Musi Rawas berbasis Web Mobile di http://jurnal.univbinainsan.ac.id (akses 11 Oktober 2019)
 Diah, Wijayanti.2018.Sistem Informasi Penerimaan Pengemudi Berbasis Web dengan Metode Prototype Studi Kasus PT. Dinamika Makmur Sentosa Cikarang di https://ejournal.bsi.ac.id (akses 10 Oktober 2019)
 RA Azdy.2016.Aplikasi Penerimaan Mahasiswa Magang Berbasis Objek Pada Perum Bulog Divre Sumatra Selatan di http://www.ejournal.stikom-bali.ac.id (akses 10 Oktober 2019)
 AA Pradipta.2015.Pengembangan Web e-commerce Bojana Sari dengan metode prototype di https://libraryeproceeding.telkomuniversity.ac.id (akses 12 November 2019)
 A. Rosa and M. Shalahuddin, Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak Terstruktur Dan Berorientasi Objek. Bandung: Informatika, 2013.
Download PDF: 92 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.