Information System Strategic Planning using Ward and Peppard Methodology (Case Study: Nusatovel Salatiga)
Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi menggunakan Metodologi Ward dan Peppard (Studi Kasus: Nusatovel Salatiga)
In the current era of globalization, IS and IT are utilized to be able to compete and increase company productivity. Information system strategic planning is one of the keys in achieving the target expected by the company. NUSATOVEL PT has implemented an information system, but there are still some parts that have not implemented the information system. The information system strategy planning model uses the Ward and Peppard method with SWOT analysis, Value Chain analysis, and Mc Farlan's Strategic Grid. By using this method various factors that affect the company, both internal and external are analyzed to get a formula that is the basis for preparing a new IS / IT strategy in the form of an IS / IT portfolio, which can then be used as a strategic plan. Research using this method makes strategic planning for IS / IT that can provide recommendations or solutions to the development and implementation of IS / IT that is more effective and efficient for the company. The proposed information system strategy, namely Graphic Design SI, Customer Relations Manager SI, SI Services, can be implemented within the next 3 (three) years.
A. Setiawan dan B. Ilman, "Perencanaan Strategik Sistem Informasi pada Perusahaan Penerbitan dengan Metode Ward and Peppard: Studi Kasus pada Penerbit Rekayasa Sains Bandung," Jurnal Manajemen Teknologi, vol. 11, pp. 308-324, 2012.
D. S. Wardhana dan A. R. Tanaamah, "Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard Studi Kasus CV XYZ," AITI: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi, vol. 16,pp. 18-30, 2019.
A. Sutanto, P. Sudarmaningtyas, dan E. Sutomo, "Perencanaan Strategis Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi Pada PT QTA TRAVELINDO JAYA Surabaya," JSIKA, vol.5, 2016.
A. Wedhasmara, "Langkah-Langkah Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi dengan Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard," Jurnal Sistem Informasi, vol. 1, pp. 14-22, 2009.
M. Afriyano, E. Darwiyanto, dan G. A. A. Wisudiawan, "Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard Pada PT. Grahacipta Bangkok Jaya," e-Proceeding of Engineering, vol. 3, 2016.
J. Ward, P. M. Griffiths, dan P. Whitmore, Strategic planning for information systems, vol. 3. Wiley Chichester, 2002.
Download PDF: 125 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.