Evaluation of Personnel Information System Performance at the Department of Population and Civil Registration of Bengkayang Regency Using COBIT 5
The Bengkayang Regency Population and Civil Registry Service is an institution that aims to record population administration data which includes data including birth data, marriage data and death data, identity cards, family cards, and children's identity cards. The Dukcapil Service Office is one of the services that serves the community, especially in population management. This study aims to refer to the version 5 COBIT framework for reviewing the management of Personnel SI at the Bengkayang Regency Population and Civil Registry Service. The domain used in COBIT 5 is "Monitoring, Evaluation and Assessment" (MEA). The results of the study determine the maturity of the Bengkayang Regent's Population and Civil Registry, and provide suggestions for the application of information technology to make it better in the future.
Jogiyanto, “Konsep Dasar Sistem Informasi,” Konsep Dasar Sist. Inf., 2017.
N. Nursam, “Manajemen Kinerja,” Kelola J. Islam. Educ. Manag., 2017, doi: 10.24256/kelola.v2i2.438.
Noorhasanah, W. W. Winarno, and D. Adhipta, “Evaluasi Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Berbasis Framework COBIT 5,” Eval. TATA KELOLA Teknol. Inf. Berbas. Framew. COBIT 5 Semin. Nas. Teknol. Inf. dan Multimed. 2015, 2015.
Z. M. Naskay and A. F. Wijaya, “Evaluasi Kinerja Sistem Informasi Kepegawaian pada Dinas Kependudukan dan Catatan Sipil Salatiga Menggunakan COBIT 5,” J. Bina Komput., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 85–97, 2020, doi: 10.33557/binakomputer.v2i1.807.
vinieta & sasono wibowo Zhafarina, “Evaluasi Sistem E-Government Berdasarkan Cobit,” vol. 2, pp. 1–18, 2016.
lili sari A. Purba and K. Harahap, “Kinerja Pelayanan Dinas Kendudukan dab Pencatatan Sipil Kepada Masyarakat,” J. Chem. Inf. Model., vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 1689–1699, 2019, doi: 10.1017/CBO9781107415324.004.
M. Sapti, “KAJIAN TEORI KINERJA,” Kemamp. Koneksi Mat. (Tinjauan Terhadap Pendekatan Pembelajaran Savi), vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 1689–1699, 2019.
H. Herlina, S. Zauhar, and S. Suryadi, “Kinerja Dinas Kependudukan Dan Catatan Sipil Dalam Pelayanan Administrasi Kependudukan Di Kabupaten Kotabaru Kalimantan Selatan,” J. Ilmu Sos. dan Ilmu Polit. Univ. Tribhuwana Tunggadewi, vol. 4, no. 3, p. 42444, 2015.
ISACA, COBIT 5 Framework. 2012.
R. Sarno, “Audit Control Capability Level Tata Kelola Sistem Informasi Menggunakan COBIT 5 (Studi: Direktorat TIK UPI Bandung),” J. Inf., 2015.
Download PDF: 84 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.