Designing of Information System for Stock Management using the FAST (FRAMEWORK FOR THE APPLICATIONS) Method
The use of information technology system in managing data of various company activities, especially in the warehouse, is an important part for every company. From the observation that have been made, the information system for recording goods flow in PT Global Infotech Solution is still done manually. During this time, employees carry out the process of recording data of goods at the warehouse using paper, so that the risk of data loss is easily caused by tearing, wet or tucked with other data. The system development method that used is the FAST (Framework for Application System Thinking) Method. This study aims to design an information system for recording goods flow which is expected to make it easier for employees to record goods in the warehouse. Using a computerized system can shorten the time and protect all data items from the risk of theft. The result of this study is designing an information system for recording goods in the form of information systems using the Unified Modeling Language and User Interface. This item recording information system is expected to be able to change the process from a manual recording system to a computerized recording system, so that it can speed up every recording process and minimize the possibility of mistakes in entering the data of goods in the warehouse.
 Fendi Nurcahyono “Pembangunan Aplikasi Penjualan dan Stok Barang Pada Toko Nuansa Elektronik Pacitan” Jurnal Speed – Sentra Penelitian Engineering dan Edukasi, Vol. 4 No 3, 2012.
 Rocky Aji Wibowo “ Sistem Informasi Persediaan Keluar Masuk Barang Pada Inside Distro Jakarta” Jurnal Speed – Sentra Penelitian Engineering dan Edukasi, Vol 1 No 4, 2009.
 Margareta Nawang, Laela Kurniawati & Dudi Duta “Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Pengolahan Data Persedian Barang Berbasis Dekstop Dengan Model Waterfall” Jurnal PILAR Nusa Mandiri Vol.13 No. 2, Hal. 233, 2017.
 Siti Munawaroh “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Persediaan Barang” Jurnal Teknologi Informasi DINAMIK, Vol XI No. 2, Hal. 124-133, 2006.
Download PDF: 91 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.