Perencanaan Strategis SI/TI Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard di Institusi Pendidikan (Studi Kasus: SMK Bina Nusantara Ungaran)
Business competition in this fast-paced information age has become very tight. especially in the field of education. Thus the organization must have a business strategy that is very mature in order to face the competition. The application of information systems and technology has become one of the most influential business strategies for staying in competition. Bina Nusantara Vocational School has implemented an information system and technology, but apparently it has not run optimally because some parts have not yet implemented an information system. In this study discusses how to plan an IS / IT strategy using ward and peppard methods with supporting analyzes such as Value Chain Porter's, SWOT, and McFarlan's Strategic Grid. Which produces a portfolio of IS / IT that is aligned with the vision and mission and roadmaps of its implementation to support the business processes that are run and make the Bina Nusantara Vocational School excel in education.
A. Wedhasmara, "Langkah-Langkah Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Dengan Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard." J. Sist. Inf., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 14–22, 2009.
J. Ward, P. M. Griffiths, and P. Whitmore, "Strategic planning for information systems, vol. 3. Wiley Chichester, 2002.
David Setya Wardhana, " Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard Studi Kasus CV XYZ ", AITI: Jurnal Teknologi Informasi, Volume 16 No. 1 Februari 2019, 18-30, 2019.
Yuda Irawan, “Perencanaan Strategis Si/Ti Dengan Menggunakan Framework Ward And Peppard Di Stikes Hang Tuah Pekanbaru”, Vol. 6 No. 1 (2017): Jurnal Ilmu Komputer, 2017.
Yoki Firmansyah, Deasy Purwaningtias, “Analisa Metodologi Ward & Peppard Dalam Penentuan Perencanaan Strategis SI/TI”, CYBERNETICS Vol 1, No 02 (2017)
Putra, Willy P. "Perancangan Strategi IT Politeknik Negeri Indramayu Menggunakan Pendekatan Ward and Peppard." Jurnal Informatika Ahmad Dahlan, vol. 9, no. 2, 1 Jul. 2015.
Maulidiyah, R.; Putri, T. T. A. Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Pada Industri Suku Cadang Otomotif Menggunakan Metode Ward Dan Peppard (Studi Kasus PT XYZ). britech 2020, 1, 48 - 59.
Ahmad Ikhwan, Destoprani Brajannoto, “Analisis Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi dan Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Framework ward dan Peppard”, Jurnal Teknologi dan Informatika (JEDA), vol. 1, no. 1, 2020.
Fitria Risyda, "Perencanaan It Strategis Pada Smk Al-Wahyu Jakarta Dengan Metode Ward and Peppard", Jurnal Sistem Informasi Stmik Antar Bangsa, VOL.V NO.2 - AGUSTUS 2016.
IRAWAN, Beni. Rancangan Rencana Strategis Sistem Informasi Pada Sekolah Tinggi Dengan Metode Ward and Peppard (STUDI KASUS: STIE MUHAMMADIYAH JAMBI). Jurnal Processor, [S.l.], v. 10, n. 1, p. 321-329, aug. 2017. ISSN 2528-0082.
Ronggo Alit, Mohammad Idhom, "Strategic Planning Of Sytem And Information Technology Based On Ward And Peppard(Case Study : State Junior High School 1 Waru Sidoarjo)", Prosiding International conference on Information Technology and Business (ICITB), 2017.
Julizal Julizal, "Perencanaan Strategik Sistem Dan Teknologi Informasi Dengan Menggunakan Metode Ward & Peppard", Faktor Exacta Vol 5, No 2 (2015).
Ade Christian, "Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Perguruan Tinggi Menggunakan Metode Ward & Peppard Studi Kasus: STMIK Nusa Mandiri", SWABUMI VOL I No. 1, September 2014.
Hizbullah, I. “Model Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Pendidikan Menggunakan Ward-Peppard”. JURNAL ILMIAH WAHANA PENDIDIKAN, Vol. 6, no. 2, Apr. 2020, pp. 147-50, doi:10.5281/zenodo.3741768.
Download PDF: 32 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.