A Analysis Of Information Technology Governance In Department of Communication And Informatics of Salatiga Using COBIT 5 Framework DSS Domain
Technological advances and strategic environmental changes encourage the government sector to improve bureaucratic performance and services. Salatiga's Department of Communication and Informatics (Diskominfo Kota Salatiga) is a service that provides communication and informatics, statistics and coding services. However, in carrying out their duties and functions, there are still problems which indicate that the IT governance process is still not optimal, so that there is a need for identification and assessment efforts. This study aims to analyze the maturity level of IT governance using the COBIT 5 framework domain Deliver, Service and Support (DSS). The results of this study indicate that the level of capability of the DSS01, DSS03 and DSS06 processes is at level 2 (Managed process). While the DSS02 and DSS04 processes are at level 1 (Performed process). The recommendations in each process may be an input for Diskominfo in improving the quality of public services and for realizing good governance.
Sa’diyah, Ulfa & Manuputty, Augie D, “Analisa Tata Kelola E-Government Pemerintah Kota Salatiga Menggunakan Framework COBIT 5 Domain APO,” Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi 2018 (SENTIKA 2018) Yogyakarta, 2017.
Candra, Rio Kurnia, “Audit Teknologi Informasi menggunakan Framework COBIT 5 Pada Domain DSS (Delivery, Service, and Support) (Studi Kasus : iGracias Telkom University),” e-Proceeding of Engineering : Vol.2, No.1 April 2015 Page 11-29, 2015.
Agoan, Tedi S, “Analisa Tingkat Kematangan Teknologi Informasi Pada Dinas Komunikasi Dan Informatika Kota Manado Menggunakan Framework COBIT 5 Domain Evaluate, Direct, Monitor (EDM) dan Deliver, Service, and Support (DSS),” E-Journal Teknik Informatika Vol 10, No.1 (2017) ISSN: 2301-8364,2017.
Gondodiyoto, Sanyoto, “Audit Sistem Informasi + Pendekatan CobIT” Jakarta:Mitra Wacana Media, 2017.
ISACA, “COBIT Process Assessment Model (PAM): Using COBIT 5,” Rolling Meadows:ISACA, 2013.
Download PDF: 144 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.