Measurement of the Maturity Level of IT Governance in Implementing Personnel Management Information System Using the MEA Domain COBIT 5 Framework In Regional Personnel, Education and Training Agency
Pengukuran Tingkat Kematangan Tata Kelola TI Dalam Implementasian Sistem Informasi Manajemen Kepegawaian Menggunakan Framework COBIT 5 Domain MEA Pada Badan Kepegawaian, Pendidikan Dan Pelatihan Daerah Kota Salatiga
BKDIKLATDA in Salatiga is an Personnel Institution located in the Salatiga City Government area, which is currently implementing IT as a supporter of business processes. One of the IT used is the Personnel Management Information System (SIMPEG). SIMPEG is a system specifically designed to provide personnel administration management information quickly, accurately and accurately, and has the function to manage staffing data and information in the working environment of the Salatiga Municipal Government. In this study COBIT 5 was used specifically the Monitor, Evaluate, Assessment (MEA) domain to observe, evaluate and evaluate the performance of IT governance on the application of SIMPEG in the Salatiga City BKDIKLATDA. MEA is a domain in COBIT 5 whose purpose is to observe, evaluate and assess all processes related to IT in a company or organization. The purpose of this study was to help the Salatiga City BKDIKLATDA to optimize the SIMPEG process performance and find out the level of maturity and the ability to apply SIMPEG in the Salatiga City BKDIKLATDA. The research methodology used in this study is mixed method. Mixed method is a research approach that combines or links qualitative and quantitative research methods. The results of this study are expected to optimize the effective and efficient performance process in the application of SIMPEG in the Salatiga City BKDIKLATDA so that in the future it will be even better.
Andani, Anneke T; Agustinus F Wijaya, “Evaluasi Kinerja Sistem Informasi E-Filling Menggunakan COBIT 5 Pada Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama”, JUTEI Vol 1 No 1, 2017.
Septiana, Laxmi C; Andeka R Tanaamah, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Kerangka The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) pada BPJS Kesehatan Surakarta”, Salatiga: Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, 2015.
Tagatari, Yola V; Yani Rahardja; Agustinus F Wijaya, “Evaluasi Kinerja Sistem Informasi Manajemen Operasional Pelabuhan Menggunakan COBIT 5 pada PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) Cabang Panjang Lampung”, Salatiga: Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, 2018.
Belegur, Juan A I; Chris Rudianto; Melkior N N Sitokdana, “Evaluasi Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Dinas Pariwisata dan Kebudayaan Kota Ambon Menggunakan Framework Cobit 5.0 pada Domain Monitor, Evaluate And Asses (MEA)”, AITI Vol 15 No 2, 2018.
Noya, Stephanie A. Ariya Dwika Cahyono. dkk. 2018. Evaluasi Kinerja Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Pada Dinas Perindustrian Dan Tenaga Kerja Kota Salatiga. Jurnal Sistem Informasi Indonesia (JSII) Volume 3 Nomor 1.
Sugiyono, “Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Dan Kombinasi (Mixed Methods)”, Bandung: Alfabeta, 2012.
ISACA, COBIT 5, “A Business Framework for the Governance and Management of Enterprise IT ”,USA: ISACA, 2012.
Download PDF: 13 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.