Strategic Planning Information Systems Enterprise Architecture Planning Method Case Study of Semarang City Public Works Department
Semarang City Public Works Department is a state-owned enterprise that works in the area of public services in the city of Semarang. Most of the technological conditions in the Public Works Department are still in manual data management, which is hampering business processes from going well. Therefore this research was conducted to design an Information System at the Semarang City Public Works Department using the Enterprise Architecture Planning (EAP) method which includes a SWOT analysis and Value Chain analysis. The existing framework in the Enterprise Architecture Planning (EAP) method can help align the data architecture and application architecture to get the expected results, which is achieving the business objectives of the City of Semarang Public Works Department so that business functions can run by the desired business processes. This research resulted in several proposals for the development of Information Systems and Information Technology in organizations including the development of several applications in the next 5 years.
Mualo, A., & Budiyanto, A. D. (2016). Perencanaan strategis sistem informasi menggunakan TOGAF (Studi kasus: Universitas Satria Makassar). Seminar Riset Teknologi Informasi (SRITI) (pp. 294-304). Yogyakarta: STMIK AKAKOM.
Kristanto, T. (2016). Enterprise Architecture Planning Untuk Proses Pengelolaan Manajemen Aset Dengan Zachman Framework. Register: Jurnal Ilmiah Teknologi Sistem Informasi, 2(2), 98-104.
Riku, M. O., & Setyohadi, D. B. (2017). Strategic plan with enterprise architecture planning for applying information system at PT. Bestonindo Central Lestari. 2017 5th International Conference on Cyber and IT Service Management (CITSM). Denpasar: IEEE.
Nikpay, F., Ahmad, R. B., Rouhani, B. D., Mahrin, M. N., & Shamshirband, S. (2017). An effective Enterprise Architecture Implementation Methodology. Information Systems and e-Business Management, 15(4), 927–962.
Spewak, S. H., & Hill, S. C. (1993). Enterprise architecture planning: developing a blueprint for data, applications and technology. Enterprise architecture planning: developing a blueprint for data, applications and technology. Boston: QED Information Sciences.
Trisminingsih, R. (2017). Perancangan Arsitektur Enterprise untuk Koperasi pertanian menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning (Eap). Media Jurnal Informatika Vol. 7 Periode Juli 2015, 7(01), 18-29.
Download PDF: 146 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.