Performance Analysis Of Information System/Information Technology using COBIT 4.1
The application of information technology to organizations is being promoted. Performance measurement of Information Systems / Information Technology (SI / IT) in companies needs special attention, because the procurement consciousness of IS / IT is expected to provide great benefits to the company. This study aims to determine the extent of the performance of information systems that have been applied to PT Global Infotech Solution and provide recommendations for improved governance after knowing the Gap between current governance and expected management in accordance with the framework used. The framework used in this study is COBIT version 4.1 specifically on Domain Plan and Organize. The technique of data collection is done by observation and interviews with predetermined sources in accordance with the domain and Control Objective used. At this stage, an assessment based on maturity level is carried out to measure the level of IT maturity in the chosen domain based on the results of interviews and observations made previously, then a gap analysis is performed to determine the gap between the results of the current maturity level and the target maturity level going forward. The results of this study are to determine the level of maturity (maturity level) in special companies in the PO Domain, which is at level 2.7 which means it has been measured and integrated between the processes that take place. And GAP analysis between conditions. expected with current conditions an average of 1.3.
 Analisa kesenjangan tata kelola teknologi informasi untuk proses pengelolaan data menggunakan cobit (studi kasus badan pemeriksa keuangan republik indonesia).
 IT Governance Institute, 2008, COBIT 4.1, USA.
Download PDF: 124 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.