Analysis and Design of Morotai Tourism Village Information System (SIDEWITA) Based on Local Wisdom of Tokuwela and Babari Tradition
This study focuses on optimizing the management system of tourism villages in Indonesia through the development of a contextual and relevant information system that caters to users' needs. Specifically, the study targets the Morotai Island Regency, where the tourism village management requires a website-based system capable of providing comprehensive information on attractions, accessibility, accommodation, and ancillary services to a broader market. The study uses the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with a Waterfall approach to design the system, with a focus on the actors involved in the system, including tourists and prospective tourists (users as tourists), administrators and community members (users as a community), and stakeholders such as entrepreneurs and formal organizations supporting tourism (users as stakeholders). The resulting system, SIDEWITA, is expected to optimize the management of tourist villages in Morotai Island Regency. However, the study is limited to the design phase using the Waterfall approach.
Syaripuddin, “Strategi Pengembangan Desa Wisata Menggoro Sebagai Wisata Halal,” MUBEZA Pemikir. Huk. dan Ekon. Islam, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 44–49, 2022, doi: 10.52353/ama.v14i1.200.
A. H. Pratama, S. Nugroho, and S. I. Ayu, “Peran Masyarakat Lokal dalam Mewujudkan Desa Citengah sebagai Desa Wisata di Kabupaten Sumedang,” J. Pendidik. dan Konseling, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 4291–4302, 2022, doi: https://doi.org/10.31004/jpdk.v4i5.7304.
I. Fikrudin and R. Kurniawan, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Homestay Desa Wisata Pentingsari Menggunakan Metode Prototyping,” Automata, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2021, [Online]. Available: https://journal.uii.ac.id/AUTOMATA/article/view/17340
Abdullah and R. Kurniawan, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Akuntansi Desa Wisata Pentingsari Menggunakan Metode Prototyping,” Automata, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2021, [Online]. Available: https://journal.uii.ac.id/AUTOMATA/article/view/17340
H. Semuel, S. Wijaya, and C. Alianto, “Pengaruh Usability, Information Quality, Dan Interaction Quality Terhadap Web Revisit Intention Dan Purchase Intention Website Bali Tourism Board,” J. Manaj. Pemasar., vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 28–38, 2021, doi: 10.9744/pemasaran.15.1.28-38.
D. A. Wijaya, A. Saeroji, J. S. Prasetyo, and T. Agfianto, “Strategi Pemasaran Berbasis Website di Kampung Wisata Baluwarti Surakarta,” J. Inov. Penelit., vol. 1, no. 10, pp. 1043–1047, 2020, doi: 10.47492/jip.v1i6.
O. Kharisman, G. Pramuwidyanti, and A. Makmur, “Desain dan Implementasi Sistem Informasi Pariwisata Berbasis Web pada Dinas Pemuda Olahraga dan Pariwisata Kabupaten Buol,” J. Kewarganegaraan, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 5792–5801, 2022, doi: https://doi.org/10.31316/jk.v6i3.4077.
G. Ali, D. Winarti, Vitriani, F. Okmayura, and R. Satria, “Perancangan e-Tourism untuk Meningkatkan Pariwisata di Kota Sawahlunto,” J. SIMTIKA, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 34–39, 2022.
N. Apriliyani, E. Setiawan, and A. Muchayan, “Implementasi Metode Agile dalam Pengembangan Aplikasi Pengenalan Budaya Berbasis Web,” J. Ilmu Komput. dan Bisnis, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 8–21, 2022, doi: https://doi.org/10.47927/jikb.v13i1.261.
A. Hafizhah, Theresiawati, and B. Warsuta, “Sistem Informasi Pariwisata Badan Usaha Milik Desa Tirta Sejahtera Pada Masa Pandemi Berbasis Website (Studi Kasus: Wisata Desa Pluneng),” Inform. J. Ilmu Komput., vol. 18, no. 2, p. 113, 2022, doi: 10.52958/iftk.v18i2.4638.
I. Fikri, Rusdiana, and S. Ratna, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Pariwisata Pada Dinas Pariwisata Kabupaten Tanah Laut,” Technologia, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 239–245, 2022, doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.31602/tji.v13i3.7423.
I. Y. Tebai and R. Wijanarko, “Sistem Informasi Pariwisata Berbasis Web di Kota Jayapura Provinsi Papua,” J. Inform. dan Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 118–122, 2022.
T. H. Budianto, G. B. Putra, and F. Akhan, “Profil Destinasi Wisata Berbasis Website di Desa Air Anyir, Bangka untuk Mendukung Pariwisata,” Aptekmas, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 1–5, 2022, [Online]. Available: https://jurnal.polsri.ac.id/index.php/aptekmas/article/view/4587/1981
C. Irawan, “Evaluasi Kualitas Website Pemerintah Daerah Dengan Menggunakan Webqual (Studi Kasus Pada Kabupaten Ogan Ilir),” J. Sist. Inf., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 488–502, 2012, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jsi/index
Download PDF: 59 times
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Information Systems and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)