Analysis and Design of Regional Tourism Information System “SIPARDA” of Morotai Island Regency
The analysis and design of the regional tourism information system known as SIPARDA is a follow-up to the results of the strategic planning of the information system to optimize the performance of the bureaucracy, especially the Tourism Office of Morotai Island Regency, related to the main tasks and functions of the destination and tourism industry, tourism marketing, and creative economy. SIPARDA's design was carried out using the concept of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) through a waterfall approach. The application design method begins with identifying user needs and designing a tourism information system relevant to the main tasks and functions of the Tourism Office in the Morotai Island Regency. Unified Modeling Language (UML) is used to describe the business processes of SIPARDA. Five primary actors can operationalize the system: the head of the tourism officer, tourism industry and destination department, tourism marketing department, creative economy department, and administrator. Thus, each department can document attractions, amenities, accessibility, and accommodation data in the Morotai Island Regency as a regional tourism development decision-making database.
T. J. Saruan and S. J. Najoan, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Pariwisata Di Kabupaten Minahasa Selatan,” J. INTEK, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 107–111, 2022.
A. R. Alawi, “Pemanfaatan Sistem Informasi Geografi untuk Komunikasi Pemasaran Pariwisata di Indonesia,” Media Bina Ilm., vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 7189–7200, 2022.
H. Lumentut, W. Nurmansyah, and S. Rumagit, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Duta Pariwisata Kabupaten Jayawijaya dengan Metode SAW,” J. Sist. Inf., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 2520–2532, 2022.
V. Ariandi and M. Afdhal, “Sistem Informasi Promosi Pariwisata Yang Ada Di Kecamatan Pariaman Utara Kota Pariaman Berbasis Web,” J. Teknol. Dan Sist. Inf. Bisnis, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 237–247, 2022, doi: 10.47233/jteksis.v4i1.408.
S. Agustini, “Web Based Tourism Information System in Bintan Island,” Eng. Technol. Int. J., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 16–20, 2022.
R. Sanjaya, Y. Adiputra, R. S. Putra, and K. Hermawan, “Sistem Informasi Pariwisata Objek Wisata Tukad,” J. Ris. Inov. Bid. Inform. Dan Pendidik. Inform., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–10, 2021.
Arsul, A. S. . Lumenta, and B. A. Sugiarso, “E-Tourism Kabupaten Pulau Morotai,” J. Tek. Elektro dan Komput., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 71–77, 2015.
H. Prasadja and Y. A. Singgalen, “Analysis and Design of Mangrove Ecotourism Management System ( SIMANGROVE ) of Dodola Island , Morotai Island Regency , Indonesia,” vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 191–204, 2022.
Y. A. Singgalen, “Strategic Planning of Ecotourism Management System Using Ward and Peppard Framework,” vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 216–232, 2022.
Y. A. Singgalen and D. Manongga, “Mangrove-based Ecotourism Sustainability Analysis using NDVI and AHP Approach,” Indones. J. Comput. Cybern. Syst., vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 125–136, 2022, doi: 10.22146/ijccs.68986.
Y. A. Singgalen and D. Manongga, “Monitoring of Mangorve Ecotourism Area using NDVI, NDWI, and CMRI in Dodola Island, Morotai Island Regency, Indonesia,” J. Ilmu dan Teknol. Kelaut. Trop., vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 95–108, 2022.
Y. A. Singgalen, “Priority Analysis of Mangrove Guraping Ecotourism Development Based on Spatial Data Using Process Hierarchy Analysis,” J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–15, 2022.
Y. A. Singgalen, “Tourism Infrastructure Development and Transformation of Vegetation Index in Dodola Island of Morotai Island Regency,” J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 130–144, 2022.
N. Natan, “Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Transformatsional dan Komitmen Organisasi terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan,” JBTI J. Bisnis Teor. dan Implementasi, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 260–272, 2014.
B. Taghulihi and H. Nuria, “Strategi Pengembangan Wisata Bahari Kabupaten Morotai Provinsi Maluku Utara,” Tekstual, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 13–23, 2020.
A. M. Mamonto, D. Umagapi, and A. Ambarita, “Perancangan Aplikasi GIS Lokasi Pariwisata di Pulau Morotai,” IJIS-Indonesia J. Inf. Syst., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 56–65, 2020, [Online]. Available: https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/260171-sistem-informasi-pengolahan-data-pembeli-e5ea5a2b.pdf
C. M. Witomo and A. Ramadhan, “Potensi Ekonomi Pariwisata Kabupaten Pulau Morotai,” J. Sos. Ekon. Kelaut. dan Perikan., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 59–71, 2018, doi: 10.15578/jsekp.v13i1.6959.
A. L. D. Tambengi, L. Elisabeth, and J. Freddy, “Perencanaan Pengembangan Bandar Udara Pitu Kabupaten Pulau Morotai Provinsi Maluku Utara,” J. Sipil Statik, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 167–178, 2019.
Y. Bassil, “A Simulation Model for the Spiral Software Development Life Cycle,” Int. J. Innov. Res. Comput. Commun. Eng., vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 1–7, 2012, doi: 10.15680/ijircce.2015.0305013.
Y. Leau, W. K. Loo, W. Y. Tham, and S. F. Tan, “Software Development Life Cycle AGILE vs Traditional Approaches,” in 2012 International Conference on Information and Network Technology (ICINT 2012), 2012, vol. 37, pp. 162–167.
Download PDF: 188 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign some rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)