SI/IT Strategic Planning Using Ward and Peppard Method on Secretariat of Salatiga City Regional People's Representative Council
Secretariat of Salatiga City Regional People's Representative Council is a regional apparatus that has the task of assisting the implementation of the functions and duties of the Regional Government. Secretariat of Salatiga City Regional People's Representative Council has also played an active role in implementing information systems in its business processes, but the use of existing information systems has not been maximized. Its cause performance has not run effectively and efficiently. Therefore, it is necessary to plan a good information system strategic planning. In this research using the Ward and Peppard method starting from conducting a SWOT analysis to find out the weaknesses and strengths of the organization eventually it can face threats from outside the organization, Value Chain Analysis, and business strategy recommendations. This research will produce an application portfolio in the form of a McFarlan Strategic Grid, which will describe the information system needs that will become an information system strategic planning that will be implemented within 3 years.
Wirawan, Askar, and Augie David Manuputty. “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Ward and Pepper (Studi Kasus Dinas Perpustakaan Dan Kearsipan Salatiga).” JATISI (Jurnal Teknik Informatika Dan Sistem Informasi), vol. 8, no. 3, 2021, doi:10.35957/jatisi.v8i3.1056.
“Hasil wawancara dengan Staff Pranata Komputer Sekretariat Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Daerah Kota Salatiga. (26 Oktober 2021),” 2021.
“Hasil wawancara dengan Staff Bidang Umum Sekretariat Dewan Perwakilan Rakyat Daerah Kota Salatiga. (26 Oktober 2021),” 2021.
Tallo, Dennis Christian, and Frederik Samuel Papilaya. “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard (Studi Kasus: Dinas Pariwisata Kabupaten Timor Tengah Selatan).” Journal of Information Systems and Informatics, vol. 3, no. 2, 2021, doi:10.33557/journalisi.v3i2.141.
Destyarini, Shania Arum, and Andeka Rocky Tanaamah. “Pendekatan Metode Ward And Peppard Untuk Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi DISPERINNAKER Kota Salatiga.” JATISI (Jurnal Teknik Informatika Dan Sistem Informasi), vol. 8, no. 2, 2021, doi:10.35957/jatisi.v8i2.899.
Frensca Johannis, Monice, et al. Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward And Peppard (Studi Kasus: Cv.Grafika Prima Mitra Ambon).
Ervina, Melisa, et al. “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward And Peppard (Studi Kasus : Dinas Kependudukan Dan Pencatatan Sipil Kota Tomohon.” Sebatik, vol. 23, no. 2, 2019, doi:10.46984/sebatik.v23i2.817.
Agnes, Angelina, and Agustinus Fritz Wijaya. “Information System Strategic Planning Using Ward and Peppard Methodology (Case Study: Nusatovel Salatiga).” Journal of Information Systems and Informatics, vol. 2, no. 2, 2020, doi:10.33557/journalisi.v2i2.69
Ward, John, and Joe Peppard. “Success Factors in Strategic Information Systems.” Strategic Planning for Information Systems, 2002.
Bhakti, Galang Krisnawa, and Augie David Manuputty. “Perencanaan Strategis SI/TI Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard Di Institusi Pendidikan (Studi Kasus: SMK Bina Nusantara Ungaran).” Journal of Information Systems and Informatics, vol. 3, no. 1, 2021, doi:10.33557/journalisi.v3i1.95.
Wibowo, Dany Fajar Kristanto Saputro, et al. “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Untuk Meningkatkan Keunggulan Bersaing Sekolah Swasta Inklusi.” Jurnal Ilmiah IT CIDA, vol. 4, no. 1, 2019, doi:10.55635/jic.v4i1.76.
Triyuni, Theresia, and Agustinus Fritz Wijaya. “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metodologi Ward And Peppard Pada Smpn 4 Salatiga.” Sebatik, vol. 25, no. 1, 2021, doi:10.46984/sebatik.v25i1.1200
Download PDF: 39 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.