Assessment of Toll User Satisfaction in East Java Using Simple Additive Weighting (SAW)
Toll roads are one of the transportation media that can be used to facilitate travel. But only vehicles with at least four wheels can enter the toll road area. Toll roads have several service facilities including transaction services, traffic services, construction services, information services, PJR (Highway Patrol) services, and rest area services. Of these services have service attributes. Where the attributes of the services of the service type can be used as research alternative data. The assessment criteria are the class 1 vehicle satisfaction index and the non-group 1 vehicle index. Then from these criteria and alternatives, it can be done to fill in the value data from the survey results on 95 toll road users from group 1, and 49 toll road users from non-group 1. From the data from the survey results, the data is then indexed. Index data can be used as decision-making value data. With criteria data, alternative data, and value data can be created a decision support system (DSS). The development of DSS can be used for satisfaction analysis which can further provide consideration for the government or toll road managers regarding the types of services that need to be improved. This analysis system uses the Simple Additive Weighting (SAW) method. From the results of the study, recommendations were obtained for each attribute of the type of service that must be prioritized for its implementation.
PP No 15, “PP No 15 Peraturan Pemerintah Tentang Jalan Tol,” PP No 15, 2005.
H. Iskandar, “Kajian Penyesuaian Golongan dan Tarif Tol dengan Mempertimbangkan Pengrusakan Perkerasan Jalan oleh Kendaraan Berat,” vol. 26, no. 15, pp. 1–12, 2009.
A. Khorista, E. Yulianto, and M. K. Mawardi, “( Survey Pada Pelanggan Fedex Express Surabaya ),” J. Adm. Bisnis, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 1–7, 2015, [Online]. Available: http://administrasibisnis.studentjournal.ub.ac.id/index.php/jab/article/view/1000.
P. Utomo, S. D. Cahyono, Sutomo, and T. Tristono, “Selection of talented archery athletes using weighted product method,” J. Phys. Conf. Ser., vol. 1211, no. 1, 2019, doi: 10.1088/1742-6596/1211/1/012037.
Z. Hakim, A. R. Mariana, and N. Safitri, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Kepuasan Pelanggan di Minimarket dengan menggunakan Metode SAW,” J. Sisfotek Glob., vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 112–116, 2018, [Online]. Available: http://stmikglobal.ac.id/journal/index.php/sisfotek/article/view/198.
M. L. Ramdani and S. Nurmiati, “Sistem Penunjang Keputusan Kepuasan Konsumen Pada PT. Lotte Shopping Indonesia Bogor,” Sainstech J. Penelit. dan Pengkaj. Sains dan Teknol., vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 43–49, 2019, doi: 10.37277/stch.v29i2.338.
N. D. S. Bruno and M. A. I. Pakereng, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan tentang Kepuasan Pengunjung Terhadap Pelayanan Di Perpustakaan Daerah Salatiga Menggunakan Algoritma SAW (Simple Additive Weighting),” no. April, pp. 1–24, 2019.
P. Utomo and D. N. Amadi, “Pemilihan Tanaman Pangan Untuk Ketahanan Pangan Masa Pandemi Dengan Simple Additive Weighting Di Kabupaten Madiun,” Fountain Informatics J., vol. 5, no. 3, p. 12, 2020, doi: 10.21111/fij.v5i3.4924.
Y. Utama, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Untuk Menentukan Prioritas Penanganan Perbaikan Jalan Menggunakan Metode Saw Berbasis Mobile Web,” J. Sist. Inf., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 566–579, 2013.
I. Kurniawan and S. Assegaff, “Hari Dengen Metode Ahp ( Analytical Hierarchy Process ),” vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 313–325, 2019.
H. Riajaya, K. Orlando, and P. L. Samputra, “Evaluasi Tingkat Kepuasan Masyarakat Terhadap Kebijakan Tarif Tol Becakayu,” J. Perspekt. Ekon. Darussalam, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 141–162, 2019, doi: 10.24815/jped.v5i2.13196.
K. Rezananta Purnomo and B. Mulia Wibawa, “Analisis Tingkat Kepuasan Pengguna Jalan Tol di Wilayah Unit Jatim 02 Terhadap Layanan Satuan Patroli Jalan Raya Ditlantas Polda Jatim,” J. Sains Dan Seni Its, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 256–261, 2020.
D. Nofriansyah and S. Defit, Multi Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) pada Sistem Pendukung Keputusan. Yogyakarta: Deepublish, 2020.
Download PDF: 36 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.