Perencanaan Strategi Sistem Informasi Dengan Metode Ward And Peppard di Perusahaan Toko Surabaya cabang Surakarta
The role of information technology is very important for the progress of a company, by using information technology, strategic planning for the company's development will be better, some companies will definitely take advantage of information technology for the progress of their companies, this is also used for Toko baju Surabaya cabang Surakarta. This shop is a company engaged in the sale of clothing, this company uses the SmartConsole application to support sales. However, there are still sectors in this company that have not implemented an information system, one of which is in the section on stock data collection and payroll. Therefore, an appropriate IS / IT strategic planning is needed. This research was conducted using the Ward and Peppard method with SWOT analysis, Five Forces Porter, and McFarlan Strategic Grid. The output produced from this study is in the form of strategic recommendations from the results of the internal and external environmental analysis of the company's information system, as well as a proposal for an Information System to be mapped using the McFarlan Strategic Grid to be applied to companies in the next two years.
A. D. Irfan Nur Arifani, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Dan Teknologi Informasi Pendidik Dan Tenaga Kependidikan,” J. Teknol. Inf. Magister Darmajaya, vol. 02, no. 01, pp. 41–51, 2016.
Anharudin, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Untuk Meningkatkan Pelayanan Menggunakan Metode Ward And Peppard ( Studi Kasus : Pt Pos Indonesia Cilegon - Banten),” J. PROSISKO, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1–4, 2015, [Online]. Available: http://e-jurnal.lppmunsera.org/index.php/PROSISKO/article/view/103/161.
J. Jesica and S. & Kempa, “Analisis Strategi Bisnis Pada Click Fashion,” Agora, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 286–292, 2016.
Ari Wedhasmara, “LANGKAH-LANGKAH PERENCANAAN STRATEGIS SISTEM INFORMASI DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE WARD AND PEPPARD | Wedhasmara | Jurnal Sistem Informasi,” Jsi, vol. VOL. 1, NO, no. 1, pp. 14–22, 2017, [Online]. Available: https://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jsi/article/view/704.
A. F. Wijaya and V. D. R. Damara, “Perencanaan Strategis Si/Ti Pada Document Management Menggunakan Ward and Peppard (Studi Kasus: Pt. Visionet Data International),” J. Bina Komput., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 33–43, 2020, doi: 10.33557/binakomputer.v2i1.796.
A. Wiyono and A. F. Wijaya, “PERENCANAAN STRATEGIS SISTEM INFORMASI DI PT TELEKOMUNIKASI INDONESIA, Tbk WITEL SEMARANG MENGGUNAKAN WARD AND PEPPARD,” J. Bina Komput., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 23–32, 2020, doi: 10.33557/binakomputer.v2i1.797.
S. Kasus, C. V Grafika, P. Mitra, M. F. Johannis, A. R. Tanaamah, and P. Chernovita, “Metode Ward and Peppard,” pp. 611–618.
P. Y. Dewantara and F. Samopa, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi / Teknologi Informasi Di Balai Riset dan Standardisasi (Baristand) Industri Surabaya,” J. Teknol. Proses dan Inov. Ind., vol. 2, no. 2, 2017, doi: 10.36048/jtpii.v2i2.3211.
P. Anitasari, “Perencanaan Strategi Sistem Informasi Dalam Meningkatkan Daya Saing Sekolah Pada SMK Komputer Mandiri Banjarbaru,” J. Bianglala Inform., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 68–75, 2016, [Online]. Available: https://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/Bianglala/article/view/661.
F. Wibowo and A. F. Wijaya, “Perencanaan Strategis SI/TI Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard (Studi Kasus : Sinode GKJ),” Semin. Nas. Sist. Inf. Indones., no. November, pp. 39–44, 2018.
N. S. Sasue and A. F. Wijaya, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning (Eap) Framework,” J. Bina Komput., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 79–87, 2020, doi: 10.33557/binakomputer.v2i2.919.
Y. Firmansyah, “Jurnal khatulistiwa informatika, vol. 3, no.1 juni 2015,” J. Khatulistiwa Inform., vol. vol 3, no. no 1, pp. 105–118, 2015, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/khatulistiwa/article/download/2304/1597.
Download PDF: 75 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.