Implementasi Perencanaan Strategis SI/TI Pada PT. Prima Teknologi
The use of IS / IT in a company is one of the keys to success in achieving the company's vision, mission and goals. PT. XYZ is a company that has not fully implemented the use of IS / IT to help its business operations, namely in terms of business project management. As time goes by, the impact of the use of IS / IT has not been implemented yet, it is evidenced by the number of project works that experience delays within a certain period of time. In this study, data were obtained from observations, interviews and analysis of company documents. This research refers to the Ward and Peppard method. The results of this study are in the form of a blueprint or description of business strategy, IS / IT management strategy and IT application to achieve corporate strategic goals.
Supriyanto, “Pemberdayaan Teknologi Informasi Untuk Keunggulan Bisnis,” J. Ekon. Pendidik., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 99–112, 2004.
Farlianto, “STUDI FAKTOR-FAKTOR KETERLAMBATAN PROYEK PADA KONTRAKTOR DI DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA,” J. Ilmu Manaj., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 10–27, 2015.
A. Bakhtiyar, A. Soehardjono, and M. H. Hasyim, “Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keterlambatan Proyek Konstruksi Pembangunan Gedung Di Kota Lamongan,” J. Rekayasa Sipil, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 55–66, 2012.
Z. M. Kraiem and J. E. Diekmann, “Concurrent Delays in Construction Projects,” J. Constr. Eng. Manag., vol. 113, no. 4, pp. 591–602, 1987.
F. Kamaruzzaman, “Studi Keterlambatan Penyelesaian Proyek Konstruksi (Study of Delay In The Completion Of Construction Projects),” J. TEK. SIPIL UNTAN, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 175–190, 2012.
A. Y. Hamali, “Pemahaman Strategi Bisnis dan Kewirausahaan,” Jakarta Prenadamedia Gr., 2016.
A. S. Nugroho, W. W. Winarno, and H. A. Fatta, “Strategic Information Systems Planning And Information Technology For School,” Widyagogik J. Pendidik. dan Pembelajaran Sekol. Dasar, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2020.
J. Peppard and J. Ward, Strategic planning for information systems, vol. 2, no. 3. John Wiley & Sons Incorporated, 2003.
N. P. Sriminangga and F. Samopa, “Strategic Planning of Information Systems/Information Technology at KOMINFO Department in Malang,” Int. J. Educ. Res., vol. 5, no. 1, 2017.
J. Marissa, R. Syahni, R. A. Hadiguna, and Novialdi, “Analisis Strategi Rantai Nilai (Value Chain) Untuk Keunggulan Kompetitif Melalui Pendekatan Manajemen Biaya Pada Industri Pengolahan Ikan,” J. Anim. Sci. Agron. Panca Budi, vol. 2, no. 02, pp. 7–17, 2017, [Online]. Available: http://jurnal.pancabudi.ac.id/index.php/jasapadi/article/view/97.
H. Saragih and S. Raz (2013), “Incremental and Comprehensive IT Strategic Planning at PT. XYZ”, International Journal of Information Technology and Business Management Vol. 17 No.1
A. J. G. Silvius and J. Stoop (2013), “ The Relationship Between Strategic Information Systems Planning Situational Factors, Process Configuration and Success ”, International Information Management Association
A. Issa-Salwe, M. Ahmed, K. Aloufi and M. Kabir (2010), “Strategic Information Systems Alignment: Alignment of IS/IT With Business Strategy, Journal of Information Processing Systems.
Download PDF: 203 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.