Information Technology Risk Management in Educational Institutions Using ISO 31000 Framework
As information technology becomes increasingly integrated into daily business processes within educational institutions in Indonesia, the need to address potential risks associated with this integration has become crucial. This research focuses on analyzing information technology risk management in Indonesian educational institutions using the ISO 31000 framework. The study aims to minimize the occurrence and impact of various information technology risks that can disrupt organizational processes. Through a comprehensive examination encompassing risk assessment, analysis, evaluation, and treatment, this research provides valuable insights into identifying potential risks within educational institutions. Furthermore, the findings serve as a reference for formulating risk management policies, enabling institutions to proactively mitigate the possibility of information technology risks and their future impact. By adopting the ISO 31000 framework, educational institutions can enhance their efficiency, effectiveness, and accessibility while safeguarding against potential disruptions.
M. S. Haq, "Implementasi Sistem Informasi Manajemen Dalam Meningkatkan Pelayanan Pendidikan Sekolah Di Masa Pandemi Covid-19," Jurnal Inspirasi Manajemen Pendidikan, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 1221-1235, 2022.
T. Ramdhany and R. A. Krisdiawan, "Analisis Risiko Sistem Informasi Penjualan Berbasis Iso 31000 - Risk Management di PT. Remaja Rosdakarya," JEJARING : Jurnal Teknologi dan Manajemen Informatika, vol. 3, no. 1, p. 1–7, 2018.
T. F. Rahardian and A. F. Wijaya, "Risk Analysis of Web-Based Information Systems on CV Mega Komputama Uses ISO 31000," Journal of Information Systems and Informatics, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 428-443, 2022.
S. W. D. Read, The Practice of Risk Management, Euromoney Book, 2004.
D. Prabowo and A. F. Wijaya, "Risk Management Analysis on KKM LKF FTI UKSW Website Using ISO 31000 Framework," Journal of Information Systems and Informatics, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 65-76, 2022.
ISO, "ISO 31000:2018(en) Risk management — Guidelines," Online Browsing Platform (OBP), 2018.
D. L. Ramadhan, R. Febriansah and R. S. Dewi, "Analisis Manajemen Risiko Menggunakan ISO 31000 pada Smart Canteen SMA XYZ," JURIKOM (Jurnal Riset Komputer), vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 91-96, 2020.
Z. A. Hasibuan, Metodologi Penelitian di Bidang Ilmu Komputer dan Teknologi Informasi, Konsep, Metode Teknik dan Aplikasi, Depok, 2007.
Y. N. Qintharah, "Perancangan Penerapan Manajemen Risiko," JRAK: Jurnal Riset Akuntansi Dan Komputerisasi Akuntansi, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 67-86, 2019.
S. Agustinus, A. Nugroho and A. D. Cahyono, "Analisis Risiko Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan ISO 31000 pada Program HRMS," Jurnal RESTI (Rekayasa Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi), vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 250-258, 2017.
P. Kanantyo and F. S. Papilaya, "Analisis Risiko Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan ISO 31000 (Learning Management System SMPN 6 Salatiga)," JATISI (Jurnal Teknik Informatika dan Sistem Informasi), vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1896-1908, 2021.
R. Maralis and A. Triyono, Manajemen Risiko, Yogyakarta: Deepublish, 2015.
F. N. Indroes, Manajemen Risiko Perbankan : Pemahaman Pendekatan 3 Pilar Kesepakatan Basel II Terkait Aplikasi Regulasi dan Pelaksanaannya di Indonesia, Delok: Rajawali Pers, 2011.
W. N. Cahyo, Framework Peningkat Kinerja Sistem Manajemen Aset Berbasis ISO 55001 dan ISO 31000, Yogyakarta: Universitas Islam Indonesia, 2020.
I. Bafadhol, "Lembaga Pendidikan Islam di Indonesia," Edukasi Islami: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, vol. 6, no. 11, pp. 59-72, 2017.
Download PDF: 45 times
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Information Systems and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)