Analysis of Information Technology Governance Using COBIT 2019 Framework (Case study: PT. Bangkit Anugerah Bersama)
PT. Bangkit Anugerah Bersama is a pharmaceutical company that focuses on distributing medical devices to various pharmacies in major cities in Indonesia, in carrying out its business processes PT Bangkit Anugerah Bersama has implemented information technology and continues to grow to create innovations. innovation in utilizing technology, in this case, it is necessary to design IT governance at PT Bangkit Anugerah Bersama, so this research was made which aims to design IT governance using COBIT 2019 so that business processes and IT implementation can run in harmony. The method used in this research is descriptive by conducting interviews with IT staff at PT Bangkit Anugerah Bersama. The analysis of the design of information technology governance in this study uses a design toolkit that includes 10 design factors from COBIT 2019. Based on the research conducted, it produces a design of information technology governance with a total of 4 domains that are important for the company, this is taken from sub-sections that have value ≥ 50 of them are BAI06, BAI03, BAI11 and BAI02.
S. De Haes and W. Van Grembergen. Enterprise Governance of Information Technology. 2009.
A. Maulana Fikri et al., “information management for educators and professionals Rancangan Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Framework COBIT 2019 (Studi Kasus: PT XYZ),” Inf. Manag. Educ. Prof., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–14, 2020.
Aditya,M.A. et al. Perbandingan Cobit 2019 Dan Itil V4 Sebagai Panduan Tata Kelola Dan Management It,” J. Comput. Bisnis, vol 13(2): 100–105.2019.
Bayatsura,S.F. Analisis Dan Perancangan Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Framework Cobit 2019 Pada Pt . Xyz Analysis and Design of Information Technology Governance Using the Cobit 2019 At Pt. Xyz,” vol. 4(1) : 68–75. 2021.
Kaban,I.E. Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi vol. 3(1):1. 2009.
G. D. COBIT. Designing an Information and Technology Governance Solution. 2018.
Gelsi,I.B.et al. perancangan tata kelola teknologi Informasi menggunakan cobit 2019 pada PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia regional VI Kalimantan. jusikom prima (Junal Sistem Informasi Ilmu Komputer Prima) Vol. 4(1).2020.
Stevie,C.A. et al. Perancangan Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Cobit 2019 Pada PT. X. Jurnal Teknik Informatika dan Sistem Informasi ISSN 2407-4322 Vol. 9(2): 1568-1580. 2022
R. A. Fajrin, M. Murahartawaty, and S. F. S. Gumilang, “Perancangan Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi di BAPAPSI Pemkab Bandung Menggunakan framework COBIT 5 Pada Domain EDM dan DSS,” J. Inf. Syst. Eng. Bus. Intell., vol. 2, no. 2, p. 74, 2016, doi: 10.20473/jisebi.2.2.74-80.
H. M. Rumere, A. R. Tanaamah, and M. N. N. Sitokdana, “Analisis Kinerja Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Pada Dinas Perpustakaan Dan Kearsipan Daerah Kota Salatiga Menggunakan Framework Cobit 5.0,” Sebatik, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 14–21, 2020, doi: 10.46984/sebatik.v24i1.926.
M. H. Hassor and M. N. . Sitokdana, “Analisis Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Pada Tvri Papua Menggunakan Cobit 5.0 Domain Mea,” Sebatik, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 373–381, 2021, doi: 10.46984/sebatik.v25i2.1538.
S. D. Rehatta and A. D. Manuputty, “Measurement of the Maturity Level of IT Governance in Implementing Personnel Management Information System Using the MEA Domain COBIT 5 Framework In Regional Personnel, Education and Training Agency,” J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 123–135, 2019, doi: 10.33557/journalisi.v1i2.16.
Download PDF: 170 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign some rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)