Analysis of Production Planning Problem in Palembang's Jumputan Industry Using Earlier Deadline First Algorithm
Palembang is one of the big cities that has jumputan cloth as one of its characteristics. Palembang has many areas where craftsmen produce jumputan fabrics, one of which is in the area of Tuan Kentang. Many craftsmen in the area have not used existing technological developments s there are several problems that occur such as in the scheduling process. Scheduling issues are important because craftsmen usually produce fabrics based on the history of the previous year so when there is an order outside the available stock, there are often delays in the order being completed. In this study, researchers took the initiative to solve this problem by analyzing the scheduling process using the Earlier Deadline First (EDF) algorithm. This algorithm serves to help craftsmen determine when each manufacturing process is carried out and helps craftsmen to determine which orders to work on first based on the deadline. The results obtained after the implementation of this algorithm prove that the algorithm can minimize the occurrence of order delays and successfully prioritize which orders should be done so as to minimize the occurrence of delays in orders which creates a decrease in the level of consumer confidence in craftsmen.
N. T. Handayani, “Kain Jumputan Karya H. Udin Abdillah di Palembang.” Skripsi, Institut Seni Indonesia Surakarta, 2016. [Online]. Available: http://repository.isi-ska.ac.id/1506/
Meriyati, A. Salim, and A. Sahroni, “Minat Pembelian Kain Jumputan Terhadap Kain Songket Khas Palembang (Studi Kasus: Masyarakat Kota Palembang)”, I-Economics: A Research Journal on Islamic Economics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 77–89, June. 2019.
M. I. Herdiansyah, Hasmawati, D. Syamsuar, and A. F. Ismail, “Mixed Integer Linear Programming Model for Optimizing Batik Palembang Supply Chain Network,” Advanced Science Letter, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 8422–8426, Nov. 2018, doi: 10.1166/asl.2018.12579.
A. Lelitasari, M. I. Herdiansyah, A. Haidar Mirza, D. Antoni, and D. Syamsuar, “Jumputan Wastewater Optimization Model Using Green Logistic Network Approach,” in 2019 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (ICECOS), Batam Island, Indonesia, Oct. 2019, pp. 321–325. doi: 10.1109/ICECOS47637.2019.8984536.
V. Nadia, D. R. S. Dewi, and M. E. Sianto, “Penjadwalan Produksi Dan Perencanaan Persediaan Bahan Baku Di Pt. Wahana Lentera Raya,” Widya Teknik, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 179-193, 2010.
D. R. Manday, A. I. Kistijantoro, “Analisis Sistem Penjadwalan Real-Time Multicore Pada Virtualisasi RT-XEN 2.0,” Jurnal Teknik dan Informatika, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 18-22, 2019.
C. Verma, V. Stoffová, and Z. Illés, “Rate-Monotonic vs Early Deadline First Scheduling: A Review”, Proceeding Conference: 31st International Scientific Conference DIDMATTECH at Kazimierz Pulaski University of Technology and Humanities, Radom, Poland, pp 188-193, 2018.
C. R. Semiawan, “Metode Penelitian Kualitatif: Jenis, Karakteristik, dan Keunggulannya,” Grasindo, 2010
Download PDF: 443 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)