UI Design of Medical Check-Up Information System at Pratama Clinic Based on Design Thinking Method
Medical Chek Up (MCU) or Periodic health checks are part of occupational health services that are the right of every worker and as part of preventing health risks to all workers and to reduce the risk of sudden death due to illness in the workplace, it is necessary to carry out annual periodic health checks as a worker obligation that must be carried out once a year. The purpose of this study was to design the User Interface (UI) of the Medical Check-Up Mobile application to make it easier for workers to find out the results of their examinations and doctors can evaluate the health status of workers. The object of this study was carried out at the Pratama Clinic of PT. Pertamina Patra Niaga Sub Holding Marketing Region Sumbagsel. The research method in this study is a descriptive method that is usually used to solve problems, by describing and describing the classified data. While the design method used is Design Thinking. The results of the User Interface design can later be used as a proposal to the Pratama Clinic of PT Pertamina Patra Niaga Subholding Marketing Sumbagsel Region for further implementation by the Internal IT Team.
PT Patra Niaga, “Sejarah Klinik Pratama,” PT Patra Niaga, Palembang, 2022.
Rekapitulasi data MCU 2021.xlsx, “Rekapitulasi Data MCU,” PT Patra Niaga, Palembang, 2022.
D. R. Culica dan R. James, “Medical Check up: Who Does Not Get Them?,” American Journal of Public Health, pp. 88-91, 2002.
M. I. Siregar, R. Yusuf dan W. Wino, Mengembangkan Aplikasi Enterprise Berbasis Android, Yogyakarta: Gava Media, 2010.
N. Nwiabu, I. Allison, P. Holt, P. Lowit dan B. Oyeneyin, “User Interface Design for Situation-aware Decision Support Systems,” dalam IEEE International Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Cognitive Methods in Situation Awareness and Decision Support, New Orleans, 2012.
K. D. Elsbach dan I. Stigliani, “Design thinking and organizational culture: A review and framework for future research,” Journal of Management, vol. 44(6), pp. 2274-2306, 2018.
D. B. Chin, K. P. Blair, R. C. Wolf, L. D. Conlin, M. Cutumisu, J. Pfaffman dan D. L. Schwartz, “Educating and measuring choice: A test of the transfer of design thinking in problem solving and learning,” Journal of the Learning Sciences, pp. 1-44, 2019.
W. Amilia, N. Fatimatuzzahro dan M. dan Choiron, “Pendekatan Design Thinking Concept Pada Usaha Pengolahan Jahe Siap Minum Di Komunitas Wirausaha Desa Bangsalsari,” dalam Prosiding Seminar Nasional APTA Universitas Jember, Jember, 2016.
A. A. Razi, I. R. Mutiaz dan P. dan Setiawan, “Penerapan Metode Design Thingking pada Model Perancangan UI/UX Aplikasi Penanganan Laporan Kehilangan dan Temuan Barang Tercecer,” Jurnal Desain Komunikasi Visual, Manajemen Desain dan Periklanan, vol. 03 (02), pp. 75-93, 2018.
S. Arikunto, Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2019.
R. d. S. Braz, J. R. Merlin, Trindade, D. F. Guilhermino, C. E. Ribeiro, E. M. Sgarbi dan F. d. S. Junior, “Design Thinking and Scrum in Software Requirements Elicitation: A Case Study,” Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., vol. 11583, no. doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-23570-3_14, p. 179–194, 2019.
H. Plattner, An Introduction to Design Thinking Process Guide, Stanford: Institute of Design at Stanford, 2010.
M. Soegaard, “The Basic of User Experience Design,” Interaction Design Foundation, 2018.
S. Mulyani, Analisis dan Perancangan Sistem Informasi Manajemen Keuangan Daerah: Notasi Pemodelan Unified Modeling Language (UML), Bandung: Abdi Sistematika, 2017.
M. A. Muhyidin, M. A. Sulhan dan A. Sevtiana, “Perancangan UI/UX Aplikasi MY CIC Layanan Informasi Akademik Mahasiswa Menggunakan Aplikasi Figma,” JURNAL DIGIT, vol. 10 (2), no. November 2020, pp. 208-219, 2020.
Download PDF: 537 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)