Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Di Sinode GKJ Menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning Framework
The GKJ Synod is one of the Church Foundations located in Salatiga which is an institution that focuses on the field of information data center and media services for the GKJ Synod. The Salatiga GKJ Synod currently has a system but still has problems with Information System problems that have not been implemented optimally, so there are often obstacles when doing work. Because it does not run quickly and well, therefore an Information System Strategic Planning is needed, this research aims to be able to help the business processes contained in the GKJ Synod implement information systems in the organization to run well. The purpose of this research is to propose and plan using the method Enterprise Architecture Planning. Enterprise Architecture Planning (EAP) is the process of defining the architecture in the use of information systems to support the architecture implementation plan. By using the approach, the Enterprise Architecture Planning (EAP)method can help the GKJ Salatiga synod to plan data quality oriented to business needs in order to achieve and support business goals for agencies and organizations, besides that, the advantages of using Enterprise Architecture Planning are a supporting method for making decisions and good planning for an organization.
D. Tamala and S. Assegaff, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Enterprise Architecture Planning ( EAP ) Pada Kantor Ketahanan Pangan Kabupaten Sarolangun,” J. Manaj. Sist. Inf., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–13, 2020.
M. Hidayat, “Penyusunan Rencana Strategis Sistem Informasi STKIP PGRI Banjarmasin Menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning,” J. Teknol. Rekayasa, vol. 2, no. 2, p. 63, 2018, doi: 10.31544/jtera.v2.i2.2017.63-72.
V. Indra and L. P. Dewi, “Enterprise Architecture Pada CV . Grande Zangrandi Dengan Metode Enterprise Architecture Planning ( EAP ),” no. 121, 2018.
S. . Spewak, S. H., Hill, “Enterprise Architecture Planning,” John Wiley Sons, Inc., vol. 1, no. 1, 1992.
M. Marini and S. Sarwindah, “Model Arsitektur Enterprise Menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning (Eap),” JSiI (Jurnal Sist. Informasi), vol. 6, no. 2, p. 18, 2019, doi: 10.30656/jsii.v6i2.1556.
novita sari Sasue and agustinus fritz Wijaya, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi ( Eap ) Framework,” vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 79–87, 2020.
N. S. Sasue and A. F. Wijaya, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning (Eap) Framework,” J. Bina Komput., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 79–87, 2020, doi: 10.33557/binakomputer.v2i2.919.
S. Robo, T. Trisno, S. Sunardi, and S. Santosa, “Perencanaan strategis sistem informasi menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning pada PT. Karya Cipta Buana Sentosa Maumere,” Regist. J. Ilm. Teknol. Sist. Inf., vol. 4, no. 1, p. 41, 2018, doi: 10.26594/register.v4i1.1163.
K. Surendro, B. Kajian, S. Informasi, T. Informatika, and P. Arsitektur, “Pemanfaatan Enterprise Architecture Planning Untuk Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi,” Pemanfaat. Enterp. Archit. Plan. Untuk Perenc. Strateg. Sist. Inf., vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2007, doi: 10.9744/informatika.8.1.pp.1-9.
R. Trisminingsih, S. N. Putra, and D. I. Komputer, “1 , 2 1,2,” vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1138–1148, 2017.
A. Yudhana, R. Umar, and F. Alameka, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning (Studi Kasus Pada Kecamatan di Kota Samarinda),” Khazanah Inform. J. Ilmu Komput. dan Inform., vol. 4, no. 2, p. 114, 2018, doi: 10.23917/khif.v4i2.7039.
Arsul and L. Sularto, “Model Perencanaan Strategis Si/Ti Menggunakan Togaf (the Open Group Architecture Framework) (Studi Kasus : Universitas Pasifik Morotai,” J. Tek. Inform., vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 11–20, 2019.
Ramadiani, D. M. Khairina, and A. K. Aziz, “Perancangan E-Government Kelurahan Sempaja Timur Menggunakan Enterprise Architecture Planning,” Pros. Semin. Ilmu Komput. dan Teknol. Inf., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2017.
T. A. S. Musthofa and G. Wang, “Perencanaan Sistem Informasi untuk Mendukung Analisis Pemasaran menggunakan Metode EAP pada PT. Cherokendo Benua Wisata,” Eng. Math. Comput. Sci. J., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2019, doi: 10.21512/emacsjournal.v1i1.5772.
A. W. Nugroho, S. Setiyowati, and A. Kusumaningrum, “Metode Enterprise Architecture Planning Untuk Merencanakan Sistem Informasi Manajemen Anggaran Perguruan Tinggi Swasta,” J. Ilm. SINUS, vol. 18, no. 2, p. 43, 2020, doi: 10.30646/sinus.v18i2.477.
Download PDF: 81 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.