Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard (Studi Kasus: Dinas Pariwisata Kabupaten Timor Tengah Selatan)
The Timor Tengah Selatan Regency Tourism Office is one of the regional apparatus organizations that has the authority to implement the regional government's authority in the tourism sector. Information Technology Systems are factors that affect the sustainability of organization's activities. The Timor Tengah Selatan Regency Tourism Office still encounters obstacles in the application of information systems that do not support the entire business process and the lack of IS implementation makes performance inefficient. One of the contributing factors is that there are not enough human resources who have the skills in managing information systems and information technology properly. The purpose of this research is to develop a strategic planning of information systems in accordance with the needs of the organization. In the preparation of information systems strategic planning research using the Ward and Peppard approach with various analyzes such as SWOT analysis, Value Chain, and Mc. Farlan Strategic Grid. Based on the results of this study resulted in several recommendations to be carried out including the creation of Contract Making Administration System, and Mobile Tourism Information System and the development of Regency Tourism Website Timor Tengah Selatan regency, SIPD (Local Government Information System), and SIMDA (Regional Management Information System) GOODS.
“Hasil wawancara dengan Kepala Dinas Pariwisata Kabupaten Timor Tengah Selatan. (11 Januari 2021),” 2021.
E. C. C. Yobel and M. N. N. Sitokdana, “PERENCANAAN STRATEGIS SISTEM INFORMASI MENGGUNAKAN WARD AND PEPPARD DI PERUSAHAAN PT PURA BARUTAMA (UNIT PM1O),” Sebatik, vol. 7, pp. 113–119, 2020.
M. F. Johannis, A. R. Tanaamah, and H. P. Chernovita, “PERENCANAAN STRATEGIS SISTEM INFORMASI MENGGUNAKAN METODE WARD AND PEPPARD (STUDI KASUS: CV.GRAFIKA PRIMA MITRA AMBON),” Sebatik, vol. 8, pp. 611–618, 2019.
A. Kadir, Pengenalan Sistem Informasi Edisi Revisi, no. January. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2014.
E. Y. Anggraeni, Pengantar Sistem Informasi. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2017.
A. Wedhasmara, “LANGKAH-LANGKAH PERENCANAAN STRATEGIS SISTEM INFORMASI DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE WARD AND PEPPARD,” JSI J. Sist. Inf., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 14–22, 2009, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jsi/index.
J. Asmara, W. W. Winarno, and - - Henderi, “Perancangan Strategis Sistem Informasi Pada Stikom Artha Buana Kupang NTT,” Techno.Com, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 387–400, 2017, doi: 10.33633/tc.v16i4.1491.
Y. Ardianto, “Memahami Metode Penelitian Kualitatif,” [Online]. Available: https://www.djkn.kemenkeu.go.id/artikel/baca/12773/Memahami-Metode-Penelitian-Kualitatif.html.
“VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS,” [Online]. Available: https://sis.binus.ac.id/2017/04/20/value-chain-analysis/.
“Hasil wawancara dengan Sekertariat, sub bagian Tata Usaha, Pencatatan dan Pelaporan Dinas Pariwisata Kabupaten Timor Tengah Selatan. (11 Januari 2021),” 2021.
Download PDF: 287 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.