Badminton Competition Aplication Using Website
Persatuan Bulu Tangkis Seluruh Indonesia (PBSI) is an organization that manages the game of badminton in Indonesia. The Palembang branch of PBSI has so far held a competition that has not used special software, from registration to the results of the competition. The problem that often occurs is the frequent occurrence of misinformation about the race. For this reason, an application will be made that can help accommodate the race administration, starting from the registration of the race to the results of the race. Application created using the website. The development method used in making applications is the Web Engineering method. The programming language used is using PHP and the database is used using MySql. The results of this study are expected to make it easier for athletes to see information about race events, match schedules, race registration, making it easier for badminton clubs to register their athletes in competitions held by PBSI
Sopiah, Nyimas & Eka Puji Agustini. Penggunaan Metode Web Engineering dalam Aplikasi Penjualan Kain Khas Palembang. 2, Palembang : UBD-Press, 2019, Jurnal Matrik,Vol. 20. 1411-1624.
Pressman, Roger S. Software Engineering: A Practitioner's Approach. New York : MCGraw-Hill, 2010.
Maniah & Hamidin, D. Analisis dan Perancangan Sistem Informasi: Pembahasan Secara Praktis dengan Contoh Kasus. Yogyakarta : Budi Utama, 2017.
Download PDF: 479 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.