PALEMBANG EXPLORE APPLICATION USING ANDROID
APLIKASI PALEMBANG EXPLORE MENGGUNAKAN ANDROID
This research produced an Palembang Exlore application which is an application for tourism promotion in Palembang City. Tourism here is not only historical sites, but also can be other tours, including historical or famous places / buildings in a city, where you can buy souvenirs or souvenirs, where to buy special foods from a region or culinary, and so on. This application is useful for tourists, both domestic and foreign who will visit the city of Palembang. So that tourists are expected to know all the tourist attractions that can be visited, ranging from tourist places or historic buildings to culinary tours of the city of Palembang. The method used in making this application or software uses the Extreme Programming method which consists of several stages, namely planning, design, coding and testing. The application is made using HTML 5 programming language. This application is used through the Android operating system
U. Ependi and N. Sopiah, "Aplikasi Media Belajar Matematika Berbasis Android," in Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi (SNTI), 31 Oktober 2015, Jakarta, 2015.
Pitrawati and M. W. Ayu Ningsih, "Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak pada Informasi Pemetaan Lokasi Wisata Lampung," vol. 14, no. 2, 2017.
I. G. Ngurah Jelantik Suryaningrat, "Perancangan Sistem Informasi Wisata Kuliner Berbasis Web dengan menggunakan Ajax dan Code Igniter," vol. 10, no. 2, 2016.
A. Galih Sarman, "Aplikasi Wisata Berflatform Android dengan Teknologi QR Code," Jurnal Comtech, p-ISSN:2087-1244, e-ISSN:2476-907X, pp. 719-730, 2013.
H. A. Mawadah, "Kencelepot Aplikasi Pencarian Tempat Wisata Kuliner di Bandung Berbasis Android," Bandung, 2015.
S. Cesarya, "Agile Development VS Extreme Programming," 20 Januari 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.academia.edu/7558840/Agile_De
velopment_VS_Extreme_Programming. [Accessed 12 Juni 2018].
A. Developer, "Android, the World's Most Popular Mobile Platform," p. 1, 24 May 2014.
L. D. Bentley and J. L. Whitten, Systems. Analysis and Design for the Global Enterprise Seventh Edition, New York: McGraw-Hill, 2007.
Download PDF: 73 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.