Design of Information Technology Governance in Educational Institutions Using COBIT 2019 Framework
In the contemporary era, the role of information technology in the performance of organizations, institutions, and companies is of utmost importance. The implementation of information technology can effectively enhance decision-making efficiency and effectiveness. Educational institutions have been utilizing information technology to support their academic activities and business processes; however, the governance of this technology has never been audited before. This study aims to conduct an audit and analysis of information technology governance that employs the COBIT 2019 framework. The study's results suggest that educational institutions must improve risk and security management in the use of information technology and evaluate their business processes' implementation in accordance with the established regulations and requirements.
I. K. Sriwana, M. Loura Christia, and and Gebriel Chandiawan, "Inventory Information System Design PT. ABC," 2018.
J. H. Hadari Nawawi and K. Barat, "Application of the 2019 COBIT Framework to Information Technology Audit at Sambas Polytechnic," JEPIN (Journal of Informatics Education and Research), vol. 7, Aug. 2021.
U. F. Khusniah, L. Abdurrahman, and I. Santosa, "Analysis And Design Of Soe Information Technology Governance In The Process Of Role Determination And Information Technology Planning Using The Cobit 2019 Framework (Case Study: PT POS Indonesia (Persero)]," Aug. 2020.
A. M. Syuhada, "Comparative Study of Cobit 5 with Cobit 2019 as an Information Technology Governance Audit Framework," Syntax Literate ; Indonesian Scientific Journal, vol. 6, no. 1, p. 30, Jan. 2021, doi: 10.36418/syntax-literate.v6i1.2082.
H. Maulana et al., "Adjustment of Governance System at Kalimantan Institute of Technology Using Cobit 2019," JSI : Journal of Information Systems (E-Journal), vol. 12, no. 2, Oct. 2020, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jsi/index
I Gusti Made Setia Dharmaa, I Gusti Made Arya Sasmitaa, and I Made Suwija Putraa, "Evaluation And Implementation of It Governance Using Cobit 2019 (Case Study In The Population And Civil Registration Service of Tabanan Regency)," Scientific Journal of Technology and Computers, vol. 2, 2021.
P. Novita Anastasia and L. Happy Atrinawati, "Designing Information Technology Governance Using the Cobit 2019 Framework at the Xyz Hotel," JSI : Journal of Information Systems (E-Journal), vol. 12, no. 2, p. 2020, 2020, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jsi/index
Renal Nur Rachman, Iqbal Santosa, and Lukman Abdurrahman, "Information Technology Audit Plan Using COBIT 2019 at Telkom University DevTI Unit," Journal of Scientific Computing, vol. 20, no. 3, Sep. 2021, doi: 10.32409/jikstik.20.3.2785.
R. Fadhilah, I. Santosa, and L. Abdurrahman, "Information Technology Audit Plan Using Cobit 2019 At Telkom University ISTI Unit," Journal of Informatics and Computers) Kemenristekdikti Accreditation, vol. 4, no. 3, 2021, doi: 10.33387/jiko.
F. Hikmah, L. Ramadhani, and R. A. Nugraha, "Analysis And Design of Information Technology Governance In The Communication And Informatics Office Of Bojonegoro Regency Using The Cobit Framework 2019 Analysis And Design of Information Technology Governance At The Communication And Informatics Office of Bojonegoro Regency Using Cobit 2019 Framework." 2019.
Download PDF: 80 times
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Information Systems and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)