Strategic Planning Information Systems Industrial Work Lecture Program (Case Study: CV. Laksana Karoseri)
CV. Laksana Karoseri is a bus carousel company from Ungaran that assembles various bus bodies. In an effort to help the development of good human resources, every year CV. Laksana Karoseri has an industrial work lecture program that accepts hundreds of internship students every year. However, the program has not been running and is well organized because some activity processes have not run optimally, for example, the acceptance of internships, attendance and scheduling of internships that are not managed properly. Therefore, it is necessary to have SI / IT strategic planning to improve management and deal with problems that occur in industrial work lecture programs at CV. Laksana Karoseri. This research was conducted by conducting interviews and observations on CV. Laksana Karoseri. The method used to carry out this SI / IT strategic planning is the Ward and Peppard method which includes Value Chain, SWOT, PEST and Five Force Model analysis which then produces an application portfolio, namely the Registration Information System and Industrial Work Lecture Details, the website and mobile version of the Scheduling and Attendance Information System, the Weekly Activity Log Book Information System and the Internship Report Document Archive Information System which was mapped using McFarlan's analysis. The results of the SI/IT strategic plan will be implemented within four years.
M. Ervina, C. Rudianto, and H. P. Chernovita, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard (Studi Kasus : Dinas Kependudukan Dan Pencatatan Sipil Kota Tomohon),” Sebatik, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 604–610, 2019, doi: 10.46984/sebatik.v23i2.817.
Anharudin, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Untuk Meningkatkan Pelayanan Menggunakan Metode Ward And Peppard ( Studi Kasus : Pt Pos Indonesia Cilegon - Banten),” J. PROSISKO, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 1–4, 2015.
Y. Firmansyah, “PERENCANAAN STRATEGIS SISTEM INFORMASI DAN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI MENGGUNAKAN METODE WARD AND PEPPARD PADA PT AKCAYA UTAMA PRESS (PONTIANAK POST) Yoki,” J. Khatulistiwa Inform., vol. vol 3, no. no 1, pp. 105–118, 2015, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/khatulistiwa/article/download/2304/1597.
Y. Septiana, “PERENCANAAN STRATEGIS SISTEM INFORMASI DENGAN PENDEKATAN WARD AND PEPPARD MODEL (Studi Kasus: Klinik INTI Garut),” J. Wawasan Ilm., vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 8–24, 2017.
M. B. Nugraha, G. Pralebda, and R. S. Dewi, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Pada Universitas XYZ Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard,” JURIKOM (Jurnal Ris. Komputer), vol. 7, no. 1, p. 34, 2020, doi: 10.30865/jurikom.v7i1.1788.
A. Mayasari, Y. Supriani, and O. Arifudin, “Implementasi Sistem Informasi Manajemen Akademik Berbasis Teknologi Informasi dalam Meningkatkan Mutu Pelayanan Pembelajaran di SMK,” JIIP - J. Ilm. Ilmu Pendidik., vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 340–345, 2021, doi: 10.54371/jiip.v4i5.277.
A. Wedhasmara, “LANGKAH-LANGKAH PERENCANAAN STRATEGIS SISTEM INFORMASI DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE WARD AND PEPPARD | Wedhasmara | Jurnal Sistem Informasi,” Jsi, vol. VOL. 1, NO, no. 1, pp. 14–22, 2009, [Online]. Available: https://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jsi/article/view/704.
M. F. Johannis, A. R. Tanaamah, and H. P. Chernovita, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi Menggunakan Metode Ward and Peppard (Studi Kasus: Cv.Grafika Prima Mitra Ambon),” Sebatik, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 611–618, 2019, doi: 10.46984/sebatik.v23i2.818.
M. Ary and R. Sanjaya, “Strategi Perencanaan Dan Pengembangan Program Studi Menggunakan Analisis Swot (Studi Kasus Program Studi Sistem Informasi Ars University),” J. Tekno Insentif, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1–8, 2020, doi: 10.36787/jti.v14i1.198.
W. Irmayani, “Perancangan Strategis Sistem dan Teknologi Informasi pada Dinas Cipta Karya , Tata Ruang , dan Kebersihan Kabupaten Kubu Raya, Kalimantan Barat,” Juisi, vol. 02, no. 01, pp. 16–25, 2016, [Online]. Available: https://journal.uc.ac.id/index.php/JUISI/article/view/112/105.
Y. Utami, A. Nugroho, and A. F. Wijaya, “Perencanaan Strategis Sistem Informasi dan Teknologi Informasi pada Dinas Perindustrian dan Tenaga Kerja Kota Salatiga,” J. Teknol. Inf. dan Ilmu Komput., vol. 5, no. 3, p. 253, 2018, doi: 10.25126/jtiik.201853655.
Download PDF: 79 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.