Development of E-Learning System Using Codeigniter Framework and Prototype Model on MTs Negeri 1 Musi Banyuasin
Based on the 1945 Law, article 31 paragraph one states that every citizen has the right to be taught. So that every educational institution is obliged to provide services under any conditions, including in emergencies such as Covid-19. One solution to overcome this problem is to develop all learning media such as e-learning. With the existence of learning media through e-learning, it is hoped that the learning process will continue to run normally. The problem as mentioned certainly occurs in MTs. Negeri Bumiayu is one of the schools in Musi Banyuasin Regency. To achieve the goal to overcome these problems, namely developing e-learning using the Codeigniter framework and Prototyope model. The results of the development show that the e-learning produced has features that can overcome the learning process well as evidenced by e-learning features such as materials and tasks in the learning process.
T. P. NINGRUM, “Peran Perpustakaan Dalam Pembelajaran Siswa Di Sekolah Madrasatsanawiyah Negeri Sekayu,” UIN Raden Fatah Palembang, Palembang, 2014.
Normina, “Partisipasi masyarakat dalam pendidikan,” Ittihad, vol. 26, no. 14, 2016.
P. Sari, “Memotivasi belajar dengan menggunakan e-learning,” Ummul Qura, vol. 2, no. 6, 2015.
F. S. Susan Dian Purnamasari, “Implementasi Usability Testing dalam Evaluasi Website Sekolah Studi Kasus: SMK Negeri Sumsel,” Jurnal SISFOKOM (Sistem Informasi dan Komputer), vol. 3, no. 9, pp. 420 - 426, 2020.
S. Andri, “Sistem Informasi Penentuan Guru Terbaik Berbasis Kinerja pada Pondok Pesantren Qodratullah,” Jurnal Teknologi Informasi & Komunikasi Digital Zone, vol. 1, no. 11, pp. 108-119, 2020.
B. T. Firamon Syakti, “Implementasi Simple Multi Attribute Rating Technique Dalam Pemilihan Minat Ekstrakurikuler Siswa,” Jurnal Informatika, vol. 1, no. 20, pp. 1-12, 2020.
A. S. T. C. Ervinda Olivia Privana, “Identifikasi Kesalahan Siswa dalam Menulis Kata Baku dan Tidak Baku pada Mata,” Jurnal Pendidikan Bahasa, vol. 1, no. 11, 2021.
I. S. H. L. A. A. I. S. D. Unik Hanifah Salsabila, “Pemanfaatan Aplikasi Quizizz Sebagai Media Pembelajaran Ditengah Pandemi Pada Siswa SMA,” Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu Terapan Universitas Jambi, vol. 2, no. 4, 2020.
M. Fitrah, Metodologi penelitian: penelitian kualitatif, tindakan kelas & studi kasus, CV Jejak (Jejak Publisher), 2018.
B. Sudradjat, “Penerapan Metode Prototype Sistem Informasi Peminjaman Ruang Meeting,” REMIK: Riset dan E-Jurnal Manajemen Informatika Komputer, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 222-228, 2021.
A. I. Mira Afrina, “Pengembangan Model Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan Dengan Teknologi Informasi Berbasis Wireless Aplication Protocol (WAP) Pada Universitas Sriwijaya,” Jurnal Sistem Informasi (JSI, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 425-436, 2012.
S. Andri, “Pengembangan Aplikasi Lelang Karet Berbasis Mobile Sebagai Pendukung Akses Informasi Lelang,” Edumatic: Jurnal Pendidikan Informatika, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 85-94, 2020.
F. P. Susan Dian Purnamasari, “Pengembangan Aplikasi E-Reporting Kerusakan Lampu Jalan,” Jusikom : Jurnal Sistem Komputer Musirawas, vol. 1, no. 5, pp. 59 - 69, 2020.
A. Suyanto, “Implementasi Rapid Application Development Dalam Pengembangan Aplikasi Pelaporan Kerusakan Jalan,” JIPI (Jurnal Ilmiah Penelitian dan Pembelajaran Informatika), vol. 2, no. 5, p. 89 – 97, 2020.
B. T. Hutrianto, “Pemodelan Aplikasi Booking Tiket Menggunakan Unified Modeling Language,” Jusikom : Jurnal Sistem Komputer Musirawas, vol. 2, no. 5, pp. 106-115, 2020.
I. E. Ahmad Syazili, “Implementasi Model View Controller (Mvc) Pada Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Pengaduan Masyarakat Pada Polres Pagaralam,” Jurnal Informatika, vol. 2, no. 20, pp. 199-208, 2020.
Download PDF: 322 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.