Android-Based Introduction to Agricultural Crops and Pests
The number of farmers in Indonesia continues to increase during the pandemic. However, this increase was not accompanied by good literacy related to plants and pests. The main factor is the increasing amount of information that is not credible. This research was conducted to provide alternative solutions for farmers or the community, especially novice farmers in obtaining plant and pest information through an android application. This application was developed using the Kotlin programming language on Android Studio with the Waterfall Development Method. Based on the results of functional testing, the application can run well and pass all test scenarios using the Black Box method and can run on smartphones with Android 5.0 to 9.0 systems, without closing the possibility of a new Android version.
Safety and Health in Agriculture. International Labour Organization, 1999.
“Badan Pusat Statistik.” https://www.bps.go.id/indicator/6/1171/1/ persentase-tenaga-kerja-informal-sektor-pertanian.html (accessed May 20, 2022).
D. C. Wibowo, “Apa itu Android? Kenapa Developer Memilih Android?,” Dicoding Blog, May 14, 2019. https://www.dicoding.com/blog/apa-itu-android-kenapa-developer-memilih-android/ (accessed May 20, 2022).
I. W.-105410326 Pratama, “Aplikasi Pengenalan Hama Dan Penyakit Pada Tanaman Pangan Berbasis Android,” Skripsi, Stmik Akakom Yogyakarta, 2018. Accessed: May 20, 2022. [Online]. Available: https://eprints.utdi.ac.id/7301/
B. S. Widya, “Animasi Pengenalan Flora Dan Fauna Untuk Anak Sd Berbasis Android Di Sdn 1 Pokak Klaten Tahun Ajaran 2020/2021,” PhD Thesis, Universitas Widya Dharma Klaten, 2021.
M. S. Syaifullah, T. N. Damayanti, and G. B. Satrya, “Pengaplikasian Augmented Reality Sebagai Media Pengenalan Jenis Tanaman Dan Hama Kepada Petani,” EProceedings Appl. Sci., vol. 6, no. 2, 2020.
H. Fauzana, R. Rustam, N. Nelvia, D. Salbiah, Y. Venita, and I. Irfandri, “Pengenalan dan pengendalian hama dan penyakit pada tanaman Ubi Kayu di Unit Pelaksana Teknis Badan Penyuluhan Pertanian (UPTBPP) Kulim,” in Unri Conference Series: Community Engagement, 2021, vol. 3, pp. 397–405.
N. S. Layuk, “Implementation of Augmented Reality Technology for the Mobile-Based Introduction of Toraja Traditional Clothes,” J. Pekommas, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 155–164, 2019.
D. C. Herdhani, “Pembangunan Aplikasi Mobile Pengenalan Hama Lalat Buah Berbasis Multimedia,” s1, UAJY, 2018. Accessed: May 27, 2022. [Online]. Available: http://e-journal.uajy.ac.id/15072/
R. Setiawan, “Metode SDLC Dalam Pengembangan Software,” Dicoding Blog, Jul. 27, 2021. https://www.dicoding.com/blog/metode-sdlc/ (accessed May 20, 2022).
Suyanto, S., and A. Andri. "Pengembangan Aplikasi Pencarian Klinik Dengan Algoritma Bellman Ford." Jusikom J. Sist. Komput. Musirawas 5, no. 1 (2020): 70-81.
D. Yendrianof et al., Analisis dan Perancangan Sistem Informasi. Yayasan Kita Menulis, 2022.
R. Setiawan, “Bagaimana Cara Membuat ERD dan Contohnya,” Dicoding Blog, Aug. 27, 2021. https://www.dicoding.com/blog/cara-membuat-erd-dan-contohnya/ (accessed Jun. 04, 2022).
A. R. F. Rabbani, “Aplikasi Sistem Jemput Sampah Berbasis Android Untuk Rumah Kos Dan Area Sekitar Kampus,” Jul. 2021, Accessed: May 27, 2022. [Online]. Available: https://dspace.uii.ac.id/handle/123456789/35837
R. Setiawan, “Black Box Testing Untuk Menguji Perangkat Lunak,” Dicoding Blog, Nov. 16, 2021. https://www.dicoding.com/blog/black-box-testing/ (accessed Jun. 10, 2022).
Download PDF: 228 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.