Analysis of Information Technology Governance on Communication and Information Service of Papua Province Using COBIT 2019
The Communication and Informatics Service of Papua Province is one of the government agencies that has the main task of organizing government affairs in the field of communication and informatics known Diskominfo. The Communication and Informatics Service of Papua Province has implemented IT in its operational processes. In this study using COBIT 2019, determining the domain process to be studied based on the data obtained resulted in capability levels in different MEA Domains. MEA01 is at capability level 4 Customer Focus. MEA02 is at capability level 3 Service/Product Focus. MEA03 is at capability level 5 Business Led. MEA04 is at capability level 4 Customer Focus. IT Governance at the Communication and Informatics Service of Papua Province has been running well but still needs to be developed.
H. Setiawan and K. Mustofa, “Metode Audit Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi di Instansi Pemerintah Indonesia,” J. IPTEKKOM J. Ilmu Pengetah. Teknol. Inf., vol. 15, no. 1, p. 1, 2013, doi: 10.33164/iptekkom.15.1.2013.1-16.
B. Bondy, U. Klages, F. Müller-Spahn, and C. Hock, “Cytosolic free [Ca2+] in mononuclear blood cells from demented patients and healthy controls,” Eur. Arch. Psychiatry Clin. Neurosci., vol. 243, no. 5, pp. 224–228, 1994, doi: 10.1007/BF02191578.
A. Nasir and R. Oktari, “Pengaruh Pemanfaatan Teknologi Informasi Dan Pengendalian Intern Terhadap Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah (Studi Pada Satuan Kerja Perangkat Daerah Kabupaten Kampar),” J. Ekon., vol. 19, no. 02, pp. 1–14, 2011.
A. Prabowo, R. Fauzi, and I. Santosa, “15906-31265-1-Sm,” vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 8922–8932, 2021.
Salma, “No 主観的健康感を中心とした在宅高齢者における 健康関連指標に関する共分散構造分析Title,” vol. 6, no. 1, p. 6, 2021.
G. I. Belo, Y. T. Wiranti, and L. H. Atrinawati, “Perancangan Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Cobit 2019 Pada PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Regional VI Kalimantan,” JUSIKOM PRIMA (Jurnal Sist. Inf. Ilmu Komput. Prima), vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 23–30, 2020.
S. P. Widyatama, A. Amalia, I. Santosa, and S. Si, “Analisis dan Perancangan Tata Kelola TI BUMN pada Proses Pengelolaan Layanan Pihak Ketiga Serta Monitor dan Evaluasi Kinerja TI Menggunakan COBIT 2019 Implementation ( Studi Kasus : PT Nindya Karya ( Persero )) Analysis and Design of Operational Control I,” vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 1–26, 2020.
F. Hikmah, L. Ramadhani, and R. A. Nugraha, “Pada Dinas Komunikasi Dan Informatika Kabupaten Bojonegoro Menggunakan Framework Cobit 2019 Analysis and Design of Information Technology Governance At Dinas Komunikasi Dan Informatika Kabupaten Bojonegoro Using Cobit 2019 Framework,” pp. 1–15, 2019.
A. Maulana Fikri et al., “INFORMATION MANAGEMENT FOR EDUCATORS AND PROFESSIONALS Rancangan Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Framework COBIT 2019 (Studi Kasus: PT XYZ),” Inf. Manag. Educ. Prof., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 1–14, 2020.
H. M. Rumere, A. R. Tanaamah, and M. N. N. Sitokdana, “Analisis Kinerja Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Pada Dinas Perpustakaan Dan Kearsipan Daerah Kota Salatiga Menggunakan Framework Cobit 5.0,” Sebatik, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 14–21, 2020, doi: 10.46984/sebatik.v24i1.926.
M. H. Hassor and M. N. . Sitokdana, “Analisis Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Pada Tvri Papua Menggunakan Cobit 5.0 Domain Mea,” Sebatik, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 373–381, 2021, doi: 10.46984/sebatik.v25i2.1538.
R. F. Firdaus and E. Gunadhi, “Analisis Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi di Kantor Badan Pertanahan Nasional Kabupaten Garut Menggunakan Framework Cobit 4.1,” J. Algoritm., vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 267–373, 2017, doi: 10.33364/algoritma/v.13-2.367.
Download PDF: 44 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.