Student Professional Practice Management Information System At UIN Raden Fatah Palembang
Professional Practice (Internship) is one of the mandatory subjects in the Information Systems Study Program. Activities that occur during the implementation of the Professional Practice course are still conventional and not paperless. Moreover, there are several obstacles, such as students having difficulty finding a place for practical work because the study program does not yet have a list of companies that can do this activity. Moreover, it is also difficult for the Study Program to monitor whether students carry out activities appropriately. So that the Information Systems study program requires a Management Information System, which can assist the study program in carrying out practical work activities. The Management Information System built is web-based and uses the Waterfall method. From the research results, Management Information Systems assist students in registering and collecting reports; the study program makes it easier to assess and monitor students and makes document management easier.
Muhammad Arifin, “Analisa Perancangan Sistem Informasi Praktek Kerja Lampangan Pada Inatansi/Perusahaan,” SIMETRIS, vol. Vol. 5 No. 1, pp. 49–56, 2014.
Rohmat Taufiq, Sistem Informasi Manajemen. Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2013.
Sisilia Thya Safitri and Didi Supriyadi, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Praktek Kerja Lapangan Berbasis Web denganMetode Waterfall,” INFOTEL, vol. Vol. 7 No. 1, 2015.
Supriyadi and Sri Karnila, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Pengajuan dan Penilaian Praktek Kerja Lapangan pada Poltekkes Tanjung Karang,” LPPM ProVisi, vol. Vol. 2 No. 2, 2014.
Ryan Adiwinata, Eko Adi Sarwoko, and Indriyati Indriyati, “Sistem Informasi Tugas Akhir & Praktek Kerja Lapangan Berbasis Web Menggunakan Metode Unified Process,” vol. Vol. 2 No. 3, pp. 51–62, 2011.
Aprisa and Siti Monalisa, “RANCANG BANGUN SISTEM INFORMASI MONITORING PERKEMBANGAN PROYEK BERBASIS WEB (STUDI KASUS: PT. INTI PRATAMA SEMESTA),” Jurnal Rekayasa dan Manajemen Sistem Informasi, vol. 1, no. 1, p. 6, 2015.
S. N. Alam, M. B. H. Ibrahim, and M. A. Akbar, “Sistem Informasi Manajemen Kerja Praktek Mahasiswa (Studi Kasus: Universitas Yapis Papua),” p. 9, 2019.
Rosa A.S and M. Shalahuddin, Modul Pembelajaran Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak (Terstruktur dan Berorientasi Objek). Bandung: Modula, 2011.
N. M. Jamil, N. Muna, R. A. Wijayanti, and A. P. Wicaksono, “SISTEM INFORMASI PEMINJAMAN DAN PENGEMBALIAN DOKUMEN REKAM MEDIS MENGGUNAKAN METODE WATERFALL (STUDI KASUS PUSKESMAS BANJARSENGON),” vol. 1, no. 2, p. 10, 2020.
Ian Sommervile, Software Engineering Ninth Edition. New York: Pearson Education, Inc., 2011.
R. S. Pressman, Rekayasa Peranagkat Lunak Pendekatan Praktisi, 7th ed. Yogyakarta: Andi, 2010.
HM. Jogiyanto, Analisis dan Desain (Sistem Informasi Pendekatan Terstruktur Teori dan Praktek Aplikasi Bisnis). Penerbit Andi, 2017.
Jeffery L. Whitten, Lonnie D. Bentley, and Kevin C. Dittman, Metode Desain dan Analisis Sistem Edisi 6. Yogyakarta: Andi, 2006.
Download PDF: 119 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.