Risk Priority Analysis for Change Management on E-Government using RIPC4 and AHP
A project cannot be separated with the name of the risk, not the exception to the abstract information technology projects, and can only be perceived benefits in the long term. So, it becomes a very important thing to manage risk properly so helpful to the success of the project. In this paper, we contribute to the model in analyzing the priorities of risk to the project E-Government to adopt the model of risk assessment using RIPC4 and Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) in assessing the risk, so it can know which risks a priority to perform the procedure changes in the implementation of e-government based on the strategy used in the process of change management.
M. A. L. E. D. S. K. Dionysis, "an extended risk assessment model for secure e-Government Projects," International Journal of Electronic Government Research Vol 5 Issue 2, pp. 72-92, 2009.
S. N. a. Sushil, "Managing Continuity and change: a new approach for strategizing in e-government," Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy, pp. 338-364, 2010.
“Beritametro.news: Risma: e-Government Hemat Anggaran Ratusan Milyar,” 30 Oktober 2016. [Online]. Available: http://www.beritametro.news/surabaya/risma-e-government-hemat-anggaran-ratusan-milyar.
I. Z. a. J. P. T. Elliman, "Establishing a framework for e-government research project VIEGO," Transforming Government: People, Process and Policy Vol. 1 No. 4, pp. 364-376, 2007.
E. Woolridge, "Modern Time," People Management Vol. 8 No. 7, pp. 28-30, 2002.
F. Zahedi, "The analytical hierarchy process: a survey of the method and its applications," Interfaces Vol. 16, pp. 98-108, 1986.
T. B. J. a. C. V. Wu, "A model for inbound supply risk analysis," Computers in Industry, no. Vol. 57, pp. 350-365, 2006.
L. L. a. H. Dai, "Building A Change Management Model for E-Government Services Evolution," International Conference on Management of e-Commerce and e-Government, 2011.
A. A. N. S. a. R. S. Ljiljana Stojanovic, "On Managing Changes in the Ontology-Based E-government," R. Meersman, Z. Tari (Eds.): CoopIS/DOA/ODBASE 2004, p. 1080–1097, 2004.
M. A. d. R. Kumaradjaja, “STRATEGI CHANGE MANAGEMENT UNTUK MEMPERCEPAT IMPLEMENTASI,” Journal of Business Strategy and Execution Vol. 1 No.2, pp. 366-386, 2009.
C. W. Cook, Management and Organitational Behavior, Boston: Irwin/McGraw-Hill, 2001.
T. L. Saaty, "What is the Analytic Hierarchy Process?," dalam Mathematical Models for Decision Support NATO ASI Series, Springer, 1988, pp. 109-121.
T. L. Saaty, "Decision making with the analytic hierarchy," International Journal Services Sciences, no. Vol. 1 No.1, p. 98, 2008.
T. L. S. a. L. G. Vargas, Models, Methods, Concepts & Applications of the Analytic Hierarchy Process, Springer & Kluwer's International Series, 2000.
T. Saaty, The Analytic Hierarchy Process, New York: McGraw-Hill, 1980.
T. Saaty, Decision-Making for Leaders, CA: Wadsworth, 1982.
T. Saaty, "Decision-making with the analytic hierarchy process," International Journal of Services Science, no. Vol. 1 No. 1, pp. 83-98, 2008.
S. L. a. S. D. Ross, "Sport sponsorship decision making in a global market," Sport, Business and Management: An International Journal, no. Vol. 2 Iss 2, pp. 156 - 168, 2012.
G. E. a. P. Elliott Brueggeman, "BPMSG AHP priority calculator," AHP-OS, 10 Maret 2016. [Online]. Available: http://bpmsg.com/academic/ahp_calc.php. [Diakses 23 Desember 2021].
Casym, Jeremy Eka Surya and Oktiara, Dhini Nur, “Aplikasi Analytical Hierarchy Process dalam Mengidentifikasi Preferensi Laptop Bagi Mahasiswa”, Seminar Nasional Teknologi Komputer & Sains (SAINTEKS), p. 636 – 640, 2020.
M. Nasrullah, N. D. Angresti, S. H. Suryawan, and Faizal Mahananto, “Requirement Engineering terhadap Virtual Team pada Proyek Software Engineering”, JAIIT, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–10, May 2021.
Download PDF: 794 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)