Pieces Framework for Analysis of User Saticfaction Internet of Things-Based Devices
Internet of Things is a concept where internet connectivity can exchange information with one another with the existing devices around it. IoT can help humans in their daily activities. In general, Internet of Things-based devices can perform controlling and scheduling. In this research, an analysis of the level of power saving using smart lamp and smart plug devices based on the Internet of Things will be carried out. The analysis carried out in this study used the PIECES method which is a framework that can classify a problem, opportunity, and directives. Research on the efficiency of electricity savings based on IoT devices will be supported using devices and applications from Bardi Smart Home. In addition to the PIECES method, this analysis and research is supported by using the IoT framework: Conceptual Framework, and will be supported by IoT-based devices from Bardi Smart Home.
Lidwina, Andrea. (2020) Konsumsi Listrik Nasional Terus Meningkat. Available at: https://databoks.katadata.co.id/ (Accessed: 20 January 2021)
Pranadhitya. (2019). Pengertian Internet of Things (IoT). Available at: https://pranadhityaa-ti-poltektegal.blogspot.com/ (Accessed: 4 February 2021)
L, W., Jeffrey and Bentley, L. D. (2007) System Analysis & Design Methods
Seventh Edition. Edisi 7. New York, USA: McGraw-Hill.
Sakti, E. M. S. (2015) Jaringan nir kabel. Modul Perk. Universitas Persada Indonesia
Sas (2021) Big Data, sas.com. Available at: https://www.sas.com/id_id/insight/big-data/what-is-big-data.html (Accessed: 5 February 2021)
Download PDF: 80 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.