Implementation of Android Smartphone as CCTV Camera Based on Wifi Network
The Security systems using cameras as monitors or what is commonly known as Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) have recently become more prevalent. However, to have a monitoring system or monitoring requires a fairly expensive cost to buy hardware and installation services. On the other hand, the development of mobile devices is increasingly being used, such as smartphones and tablets. The ease of carrying and the variety of applications available such as WIFI devices and a series of other applications and at relatively affordable prices have made this mobile device more and more in demand by the public today. This research is based on the idea of creating a CCTV camera application using a smartphone that is always with us. This use will be useful for seeing the state of the room or certain places and can be monitored directly using the Android mobile device itself or from a Laptop / PC / Tablet and others.
 N. Silalahi, Layanan Informasi dan Telekomunikasi Mobil Nirkabel. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo, 2012.
 R. S. Pressman, Software Engineering: A Practitioner’s Approach. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2012.
 I. P. A. E. Pratama, Handbook Jaringan Komputer : Teori dan Praktek Berbasiskan Open Source. 2014.
 I. Sofana, Membangun Jaringan Komputer : Mudah Membuat Jaringan Komputer (Wire & Wireless) Untuk Pengguna Window Dan Linuk. Bandung: Informatika, 2013.
 Wahana Komputer, Android for Online Business. Yogyakarta: Elex Media Komputindo, 2013.
Download PDF: 40 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.