Sistem Informasi Geografis (SIG) Pemetaan Lokasi Pertambangan Batu Bara Berbasis Quantum GIS (Studi Kasus: PT. Hasil Bumi Kalimantan)
During this time, the determination of the mine coordinates location done by the fieldman of PT. Kalimantan Earth Results was using a GPS locator. Found 27 points of coal mines and 18 coal ports spread across the southern Sumatra region. At present the process of recording and mapping locations is still done conventionally, causing frequent data loss, inaccuracies in the location of mining and information about mining results are less up-to-date. Systematic determination of location points is needed to make the companies and customers easier to see the coal mine profiles, coal quality, find out the location of each mine, and up-to-date mining results reports via webgis The prototype model was chosen as a method in system development. As well as UML (Unified Modeling Language), Quantum GIS (Qgis) and php will be used for the designers, builders of the webgis. This research is expected to produce a geographic information system (GIS) mapping of coal mining location points.
C. E. Gunawan and F. Fenando, “Pengukuran Keamanan Informasi Menggunakan Indeks Keamanan Informasi (KAMI) Studi Kasus di PUSTIPD UIN Raden Fatah Palembang,” JUSIFO J. Sist. Inf., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 121–132, Dec. 2018, doi: 10.19109/jusifo.v4i2.4107.
M. S. R. Pratama, R. Santi, and F. Fenando, “Analisis Penerimaan Sistem Informasi K Exam Karate Lemkari di Lemkari Sumatera Selatan Dengan Menggunakan Technology Acceptance Model,” J. Inf. Technol. Ampera, vol. 1, no. 1, Art. no. 1, Apr. 2020, doi: 10.51519/journalita.volume1.isssue1.year2020.page12-28.
E. Budiyanto, Sistem informasi geografis dengan Quantum GIS. Andi Offset, 2016.
T. Abdulghani and E. Ubaedilah, “Analisis dan perancangan sistem informasi geografis sebaran tanah penduduk (studi kasus desa tanjungasari, kab. Cianjur),” vol. 2, p. 12, 2018.
A. Syarif, “SISTEM INFORMASI GEOGRAFIS SARANA PADA KABUPATEN PASAMAN BARAT,” vol. 4, no. 2, p. 11, 2016.
G. W. Sasmito, “Penerapan Metode Waterfall Pada Desain Sistem Informasi Geografis Industri Kabupaten Tegal,” J. Inform. J. Pengemb. IT, vol. 2, no. 1, Art. no. 1, Jan. 2017, doi: 10.30591/jpit.v2i1.435.
Amnah -, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Geografis Penyebaran Lokasi Hutan Lindung Pada Provinsi Lampung,” Journal:eArticle, Darmajaya Informatics and Business Institute, 2016.
F. Fenando, “Implementasi E-Commerce Berbasis Web pada Toko Denia Donuts Menggunakan Metode Prototype,” JUSIFO J. Sist. Inf., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 66–77, Dec. 2020, doi: 10.19109/jusifo.v6i2.6532.
Sugiyono, P. D, Metode Penelitian Bisnis: Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Kombinasi, dan R&D. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta, 2017.
R. S. Presman, Rekayasa Perangkat Lunak (7th ed.), 7th ed. Andi, 2012.
D. W. T. Putra and R. Andriani, “Unified Modelling Language (UML) dalam Perancangan Sistem Informasi Permohonan Pembayaran Restitusi SPPD,” J. TeknoIf, vol. 7, no. 1, p. 32, Apr. 2019, doi: 10.21063/jtif.2019.V7.1.32-39.
T. Hidayat and M. Muttaqin, “Pengujian Sistem Informasi Pendaftaran dan Pembayaran Wisuda Online menggunakan Black Box Testing dengan Metode Equivalence Partitioning dan Boundary Value Analysis,” vol. 6, p. 5, 2018.
Download PDF: 201 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.