Analysis of Information Technology Governance In Bina Darma Foundation of Salatiga Using COBIT 5 Framework
Bina Darma foundation is a non-profit organization established by SWCU and GMKI. The main activities of the Bina Darma foundation are a leadership training program, journal publishing, and guesthouse rental. Problems that occur in the foundation include the management of human resources related to IT is not appropriate. To solve the problem, there needs to be control and evaluation to see how the condition of IT governance in Bina Darma Foundation uses the framework COBIT 5 domain DSS (Delivery, Service, and Support). The result of this research is capability level is currently at level 1 (Performed process), while the capability level is expected to be at level 2 (Managed process). Therefore, recommendations are given so that the IT governance in Bina Darma Foundation can work optimally to support the achievement of the organization's business objectives efficiently.
A. F. Wijaya and A. T. Andani, “Evaluasi Kinerja Sistem Informasi E-Filing Menggunakan Cobit 5 Pada Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Kota Salatiga,” J. Terap. Teknol. Inf., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 61–70, 2017, doi: 10.21460/jutei.2017.11.9.
A. Wiraniagara and F. Wijaya, “Analisis Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Framework Cobit 5 Domain Deliver Support and Service ( Studi Kasus : Yayasan Eka Tjipta , Jakarta ),” vol. 5, pp. 663–671.
H. P. Prasojo and Pujiono, “Analisis Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Dengan Menggunakan Framework Cobit 5 Domain DSS01 ( Manage Operations ) Pada BPS Provinsi Jawa Tengah,” J. JOINS Udinus, vol. 1, no. x, pp. 67–76, 2017.
R. K. Candra, I. Atastina, and Y. Firdaus, “Audit Teknologi Informasi menggunakan Framework COBIT 5 Pada Domain DSS (Delivery, Service, and Support) (Studi Kasus : iGracias Telkom University),” e-Proceeding Eng., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1129–1445, 2015.
U. Cahyani, I. Aknuranda, and A. R. Perdanakusuma, “Evaluasi Layanan BPJSTK Mobile Dengan Menggunakan Domain Deliver, Service and Support Berdasarkan Framework COBIT 5 (Studi Kasus : BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Cabang Mataram),” J. Pengemb. Teknol. Inf. dan Ilmu Komput., vol. 2, no. 8, pp. 2382–2391, 2018, [Online]. Available: http://j-ptiik.ub.ac.id.
A. D. Manuputty and E. C. Papilaya, “Analisis Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi pada Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Ambon menggunakan Framework COBIT 5 . 0,” CITEE Tek. Elektro Teknol. Inf. UGM, pp. 24–25, 2019.
A. Al-rasyid, “Analisis Audit Sistem Informasi Berbasis COBIT 5 Pada Domain Deliver , Service , and Support ( DSS ) ( Studi Kasus : SIM-BL di Unit CDC PT Telkom Pusat . Tbk ) Analysis-Based Information Systems Audit COBIT 5 In the Domain Deliver , Service , and Support,” 2015.
ISACA.2012, COBIT 5: A business framework for the governance and management of enterprise IT COBIT 5, vol. 34, no. 1. 2012.
R. A. Fajrin, M. Murahartawaty, and S. F. S. Gumilang, “Perancangan Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi di BAPAPSI Pemkab Bandung Menggunakan framework COBIT 5 Pada Domain EDM dan DSS,” J. Inf. Syst. Eng. Bus. Intell., vol. 2, no. 2, p. 74, 2016, doi: 10.20473/jisebi.2.2.74-80.
ISACA, COBIT ® Process Assessment Model (PAM): Using COBIT ® 5. 2013.
S. D. Rehatta and A. D. Manuputty, “Measurement of the Maturity Level of IT Governance in Implementing Personnel Management Information System Using the MEA Domain COBIT 5 Framework In Regional Personnel, Education and Training Agency,” J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 123–135, 2019, doi: 10.33557/journalisi.v1i2.16.
ISACA, Enabling Processes. 2012.
Download PDF: 220 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.