Design of Information Systems for Food Distribution Control in LDPM Batutaba Sepakat
Perancangan Sistem Informasi Untuk Pengendalian Distribusi Pangan pada LDPM Batutaba Sepakat
This study aims to assist LDPM (Community Food Distribution Institute) in facilitating the recording of transactions and distribution of grain from and to farmers so that it can provide information that can speed up the work process at LDPM Batutaba Agreed in serving farmers who sell grain at LDPM Batu Taba Sepakat. This information system itself was built using Object Oriented Programming Language, Delphi 7. With the SDLC system development model consisting of 7 (seven) steps, namely identification and selection, initiation and planning, analysis, logical design, physical design, implementation, and maintenance expected can create an information system that is in accordance with the needs of the LDPM Batu Taba Sepakat, so that there is an increase in food sales and distribution transaction data management that can improve the welfare of the people of Batu Taba, especially farmers.
Undang-Undang Negara Republik Indonesia No. 19 Tahun 2013. "Tentang Perlindungan dan Pemberdayaan Petani".
Hamdani, A. U., & Fk, M. A. (2015). "Pemodelan Sistem Informasi Administrasi Pendistribusian Kartu Asuransi Akda Extra Studi Kasus : PT. Asuransi Bhakti Bhayangkara Jakarta", Seminar Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi (Sentika).
Prabowo, F. A., Syani, M., Jauh, J., & Di, P. (2017). "Sistem Informasi Pengolahan Sertifikat Berbasis Web Di Divisi Training Seamolec", Jurnal Masyarakat Informatika Indonesia (JMII) Vol 1/IV/2016) JMII Vol 2, No. 1, Januari-Maret 2017 ISSN: 2541-5093 ,73–81.
Rahmayanti, D., & Afrinando, R. (2013). “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Pada Bagian Gudang PT.PN VI Unit Usaha Ophir”. Jurnal Optimasi Sistem Industri, vol.12 No.2, Oktober 2013, pp 420-426/ISSN 2088-4842
Pranata, Galih dkk.. (2014). “Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Permintaan Pembelian Barang Berbasis Web di STMIK STIKOM Surabaya”, Jurnal Sistem Informasi, JSIKA Vol 3 No.1, ISSN: 2338-137X.
Download PDF: 131 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.