Penerapan Knowledge Sistem Informasi Penjaminan Mutu Fakultas Berbasis Web Di FTI-UKSW
Information technology is one of the assets of a company or organization that is important for its development, with the rapid development of technology today, technology must always be updated. One of the roles of information technology is the application of knowledge management. Knowledge Management is a system that is able to improve and manage knowledge information in companies or agencies that apply knowledge management. In this study, it focuses on implementing a knowledge management system in the Quality Assurance of the Faculties at Satya Wacana Christian University. This research is based on the fact that PMF institutions still use manual methods in data archiving, the purpose of this study is to design a web application that is useful for archiving PMF data to make it more effective and efficient. In this study, the KMS (Knowledge Management System) is applied, and uses the Knowledge Management System Life Cycle method which consists of several process stages consisting of infrastructure evaluation, KMS design analysis and development, and evaluation at the final stage. The result of this research is a useful data archiving web application for PMF. It is hoped that PMF will be more efficient in data archiving.
D. P. D. Widowati, “Inilah Peringkat E-Government Indonesia Berdasarkan Survei PBB 2016,” www.bpptik.kominfo.go.id, 2016. .
A. W. Pearson, N. Vaughan, and J. Butler, “The implementation of TQM in R&D,” Int. J. Technol. Manag., vol. 16, no. 4–6, pp. 405–432, 1998, doi: 10.1504/ijtm.1998.002679.
W. Kurnia Sari, K. Ditha Tania, and J. Sistem Informasi Fasilkom Unsri, “Penerapan Knowledge Management System (KMS) Berbasis Web Studi Kasus Bagian Teknisi dan Jaringan Fakultas Ilmu Komputer Universitas Sriwijaya,” J. Sist. Inf., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 2355–4614, 2014, [Online]. Available: http://ejournal.unsri.ac.id/index.php/jsi/index.
C. A. Suprapto and S. Assegaff, “Analisis Dan Perancangan Knowledge Management System Pada Sma Negeri 6 Kota Jambi,” J. Manaj. Sist. Inf., vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 973–988, 2018.
C. McInerney, “Knowledge management and the dynamic nature of knowledge,” J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci. Technol., vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 1009–1018, 2002, doi: 10.1002/asi.10109.
N. P. Ayudhana, L. Andrawina, and A. Musnansyah, “Perancangan dan Pembangunan Knowledge Management System pada Modul Pengabdian Masyarakat dan Penunjang Menggunakan Framework CodeIgniter dengan Metode Iterative Incremental,” e-Proceeding Eng., vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 5766–5773, 2015.
R. Ramadi, “Penerapan Knowledge Management System Pada Perusahaan Otomotif : Studi Kasus Pt. Astrido Jaya Mobilindo,” Simetris J. Tek. Mesin, Elektro dan Ilmu Komput., vol. 7, no. 2, p. 635, 2016, doi: 10.24176/simet.v7i2.776.
Y. Akbar, “Knowledge Management System pada Biro Administrasi Akademik Akademi Pariwista Nusantara,” STRING (Satuan Tulisan Ris. dan Inov. Teknol., vol. 3, no. 1, p. 87, 2018, doi: 10.30998/string.v3i1.2734.
Y. Sonatha, I. Rahmayuni, A. Alanda, and I. Saputra, “Rancang Bangun Aplikasi Knowledge Management Berbasis Web,” INVOTEK J. Inov. Vokasional dan Teknol., vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 133–140, 2018, doi: 10.24036/invotek.v18i2.423.
P. Purwantoro, Y. Umaidah, and U. Enri, “Penerapan Knowledge Management System Berbasis Informasi Desa Untuk Meningkatkan Layanan Publik Desa Dukuh Karya,” J. Techno Nusa Mandiri, vol. 15, no. 2, p. 121, 2018, doi: 10.33480/techno.v15i2.912.
W. Kurnia Sari, K. Ditha Tania, and J. Sistem Informasi Fasilkom Unsri, “Penerapan Knowledge Management System (KMS) Berbasis Web Studi Kasus Bagian Teknisi dan Jaringan Fakultas Ilmu Komputer Universitas Sriwijaya,” J. Sist. Inf., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 2355–4614, 2014.
P. M. Ramdani, “Pengembangan Knowledge Management System Berbasis Knowledge Audit,” J. Inform., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 145–156, 2018, doi: 10.31311/ji.v5i1.2522.
Download PDF: 170 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.