Push Notification Penghubung Orang Tua dan Guru Berbasis Android Menggunakan Firebase Cloud Messaging
Information in the form of an agenda made by the teacher is an important thing that parents should know, but the fact is that parents are mostly late in getting all of this information. With the real time features that have been developed in mobile applications today, this problem can be overcome. This study aims to implement the push notification function in applications used by parents and teachers in school. This application is useful as a connector that provides an agenda between users, so all parents can find out the information agenda in real time. We are using prototyping method which consists of the stages of gathering needs, building prototyping, evaluating prototyping, coding, system test, system evaluating, and system implementation. The system built runs well that proved by the blackbox testing carried out. The results of the test show that all the features of the system run intact and well.
 M. Tarigan and A. Kristianata, “Aplikasi Scheduller Team Meeting Berbasis Mobile Dengan Menggunakan Push Notification,” Resti (Rekayasa Sist. dan Teknol. Informasi), vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 521–530, 2020.
 M. Muharir and N. Alamsyah, “Pemanfaatan Mobile Push Notification Dalam Penyampaian Informasi Perkuliahan Mahasiswa Pada Fakultas Teknologi Informasi Berbasis Android,” Technologia, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 111–118, 2020, doi: 10.31602/TJI.V11I2.2860.
 F. Fernando, A. Arini, and F. Fahrianto, “Push Notification Monitoring Sistem Pintu Air Berbasis Android Menggunakan Firebase Cloud Messaging,” J. Tek. Inform., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 79–88, 2020.
 M. I. Budiawan and I. Afrianto, “Development of Android Based Hajj and Umrah Pilgrims Monitoring Application In Dago Wisata International,” IJCCS (Indonesian J. Comput. Cybern. Syst., vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 253–264, 2020, doi: 10.22146/ijccs.55199.
 L. Y. Mei, K. N. F. Ku Azir, S. Z. Ibrahim, and S. N. Azemi, “LaundryMama: Humanising Laundry Tasks using Laundry Management System and Laundry-On-Demand Mobile Applications,” IOP Conf. Ser. Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 767, no. 1, 2020, doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/767/1/012061.
 W. Swastika, A. W. Nur, and O. H. Kelana, “Monitoring Ruangan Untuk Deteksi Manusia Berbasis CNN Dengan Fitur Push Notification,” Teknika, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 92–96, 2019, doi: 10.34148/teknika.v8i2.166.
 L. Tommy, D. Wahyuningsih, and P. Romadiana, “Pengembangan Aplikasi Penerimaan Mahasiswa Baru Berbasis Android dengan Push Notification di STMIK Atma Luhur,” J. Sisfokom (Sistem Inf. dan Komputer), vol. 9, no. 1, p. 108, 2020, doi: 10.32736/sisfokom.v9i1.813.
 F. P. Juniawan, L. Laurentinus, and D. Y. Sylfania, “Evaluasi Usability Sistem Pelaporan Publikasi Penelitian Dosen Berbasis Android,” Resti (Rekayasa Sist. dan Teknol. Informasi), vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 123–134, 2020.
 F. Ramadhan, I. Ardiansah, and R. Kastaman, “Perancangan Purwarupa Alat Penyiraman Otomatis pada Tanaman Pisang dengan Internet of Things (IoT),” J. Rekayasa Sist. Ind., vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 75–80, 2019, doi: 10.26593/jrsi.v8i2.3224.75-80.
 D. Wheatley and R. Ferrer-Conill, “The Temporal Nature of Mobile Push Notification Alerts: A Study of European News Outlets’ Dissemination Patterns,” Digit. Journal., pp. 1–21, 2020, doi: 10.1080/21670811.2020.1799425.
 D. Firdaus, B. Priambodo, and Y. Jumaryadi, “Implementation of push notification for business incubator,” Int. J. online Biomed. Eng., vol. 15, no. 14, pp. 42–53, 2019, doi: 10.3991/ijoe.v15i14.11357.
 M. Jamieson, B. Cullen, M. Lennon, S. Brewster, and J. Evans, “Designing ApplTree: usable scheduling software for people with cognitive impairments,” Disabil. Rehabil. Assist. Technol., pp. 1–11, 2020, doi: 10.1080/17483107.2020.1785560.
 H. B. Kim et al., “Field experiment of smartphone-based energy efficiency services for households: Impact of advice through push notifications,” Energy Build., vol. 223, p. 110151, 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2020.110151.
 H. SULASTRI, P. E. SEVTIYUNI, A. RAHMATULLOH, and N. M. K. SANJIWANI, “The Effect of Implementing Web Push Notification and Customer Relationship Management in E-Commerce of Silver Craft MSME,” in Sriwijaya International Conference on Information Technology and Its Applications (SICONIAN 2019), 2019, vol. 172, pp. 581–585, doi: 10.2991/aisr.k.200424.089.
 R. Maulidi, B. K. Kristanto, and Y. D. Listio, “EARTHQUAKE INFORMATION PUSH NOTIFICATION SYSTEM IN ANDROID,” Int. J. Inf. Syst. Comput. Sci., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 98–112, 2020
Download PDF: 214 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.