Decision Support System Methods: A Review
Metode Sistem Penunjang Keputusan: A Review
The current information system is the backbone of most companies or agencies. Currently there are various types of information systems including "transaction processing systems (TPS), office automation systems (OAS), knowledge work systems (KWS), management information systems (MIS), decision support systems (DSS), expert systems, groups decision support systems (GDSS), computer support collaborative work systems (CSCW), and executive support systems (ESS) ". Of the various types of information systems that are currently available decision support systems are widely used as aids in making decisions. For this reason, in this study, a study was conducted with a method that can be used in a decision support system. From the study conducted there are three decision support system methods that are often used, namely simple additive weighting (SAW), analytic hierarchy process (AHP), and simple multi attribute rating technique (SMART). The third method is a method that has a weighting value and criteria in the calculation process
S. Siyoto and M. A. Sodik, Dasar metodologi penelitian. Literasi Media Publishing, 2015.
E. Y. Anggraeni, S. Sudewi, and C. A. AW, “SISTEM PENUNJANG KEPUTUSAN KELAYAKAN SERTIFIKASI GURU DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE SAW (Simple Additive Weighting) Studi Kasus SMAN 1 Pringsewu,” J. TAM (Technology Accept. Model., vol. 7, pp. 16–21, 2017.
M. S. D. Utomo, “Penerapan Metode Saw (Simple Additive Weight) Pada Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Untuk Pemberian Beasiswa Pada Sma Negeri 1 Cepu Jawa Tengah,” Fak. Ilmu Komput. Univ. Dian Nuswantoro, Semarang, 2015.
M. Munir, F. Marisa, and D. Purnomo, “SISTEM PENUNJANG KEPUTUSAN DALAM PENGKLASIFIKASIAN MAHASISWA PENERIMA BEASISWA DENGAN METODE SIMPLE ADDITIVE WEIGHTING DI UNIVERSITAS WIDYAGAMA MALANG,” J. SPIRIT, vol. 10, no. 2, 2018.
L. S. Putri, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Mitra Jasa Pengiriman Barang Menggunakan Metode Simple Additive Weighting (SAW)-Technique For Other Reference By Similarity To Ideal Solution (TOPSIS) di Kota Malang.” Universitas Brawijaya, 2017.
M. Muslihudin, F. Triananingsih, K. Kasmi, and L. Anggraei, “Pembuatan model penilaian indeks kinerja dosen menggunakan metode fuzzy Simple Additive Weighting,” Semnasteknomedia online, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 3–5, 2017.
J. Na’am, “Sebuah Tinjauan Penggunaan Metode Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) dalam Sistem Penunjang Keputusan (SPK) pada Jurnal Berbahasa Indonesia,” J. Ilm. Media Sisfo, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 888–895, 2017.
D. SETIYADI, “Penilaian Kinerja Dosen dengan Menggunakan Metode Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) pada STIE Ahmad Dahlan Jakarta,” in ESIT, 2019, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 1–17.
M. S. N. Fauzi, “SISTEM PENDUKUNG KEPUTUSAN PENENTUAN CALON PENERIMA RASKIN DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN METODE ANALYTICAL HIERARCHY PROCESS (AHP) BERBASIS DESKTOP,” JATI (Jurnal Mhs. Tek. Inform., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 820–827, 2017.
S. Suryanto and M. Safrizal, “Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemilihan Karyawan Teladan denganMetode SMART (Simple Multi Attribute Rating Technique),” J. CoreIT J. Has. Penelit. Ilmu Komput. dan Teknol. Inf., vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 25–29, 2015.
S. R. Cholil, A. P. Pinem, and V. Vydia, “Implementasi metode Simple Multi Attribute Rating Technique untuk penentuan prioritas rehabilitasi dan rekonstruksi pascabencana alam,” Regist. J. Ilm. Teknol. Sist. Inf., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–6, 2018.
Download PDF: 73 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.