Optimization in Determining Routes of Goods Distribution Vehicle Using the Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm Method at PT XYZ
PT XYZ is one of freight forwarding companies in Indonesia, which is located in the city of Bandung. This company has managerial functions related to Collecting, Processing, Transporting, Delivery, and Reporting. However, the fact is in the process of Transporting this company still uses a zoning system which is a shipping system that still divides tertiary areas and each of these areas uses one vehicle. One problem that arises is that companies want effective and efficient performance in the distribution system of goods with the minimum total transportation costs. However, the company does not know yet whether the company's shipping routes have been effective and efficient or not. The company has tertiary network distribution route that are 2 routes with a total distance of 143.4 Km and a total transportation cost of Rp 5,681,484 /month. This research aims to determine the optimal goods distribution route using the Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm method, which is the method of finding the shortest path following ant behavior in taking food to its nest. Based on the results of the research, it is obtained a total distance of 109.2 Km because it becomes 1 route and total transportation costs Rp 3,337,992 /month, then it is obtained optimal results with a difference in distance is 34.2 Km and a total transportation cost of Rp 2,343,492 /month using one vehicle.
Christopher, Y,S., Dewi, C., Cahya, R,W.Pemilihan Rute Optimal Penjemputan Penumpang Travel Menggunakan Ant Colony Optimization Pada Multiple Travelling Salesman Problem (M-Tsp). Jurnal Pengembangan Teknologi Informasi Dan Ilmu Komputer Vol. 2, No. 9, September 2018, Page 3138-3145. E-Issn: 2548-964x.
Gunawan., Maryati I., & Kurniawan H,W. Optimasi Penentuan Rute Kendaraan Pada Sistem Distribusi Barang Dengan Ant Colony Optimization. National Seminar of Applied Information & Communication Technology (Semantics) 2012.
Irsyad, M., Iskandar, I., & Fista F.,T. Optimasi Jalur Pengangkutan Sampah Menggunakan Metode Ant Colony Optimization Di Kota Pekanbaru. Jurnal Core IT, Vol.5, No.1, June 2019. ISSN 2599-3321 (Online).
Karjono, Moedjiono.,& Kurniawan, D.Ant Colony Optimization. Jurnal Ticom Vol.4 No.3 May 2016.
Kurniaty, D.,S. & Guslan, D. Analisis Rute Pendistribusian Dengan Menggunakan Metode Ant Colony OptimizationDalam Persoalan Vehicle Routing Problem Pada Kantor Pos Boyolali. Jurnal Logistik Bisnis, Vol 9, No.1, May 2018.
Purnomo, A. Penentuan Rute Pengiriman dan Biaya Transportasi denganMenggunakan Metode Clarke and Wright Saving HeuristiC. Jurnal Logistik Bisnis Politeknik Pos Indonesia, Vol. 1, No. 2, 97 – 117. December 2017.
Reimon, J.B. Algoritma Ant Colony Optimization(ACO) Untuk Pemilihan Jalur Tercepat Evakuasi Bencana Gunung Lokon Sulawesi Utara.Jurnal Teknologi Informasi-Aiti, Vol. 14. No.1, 1 – 103., February 2016.
Suliantoro, H., Susanty, A., & Bachtiar, F.,S. Perancangan Rute Distribusi Beras Sejahtera Menggunakan Algoritma Ant Colony Optimization(Studi Kasus Di Bulog Kabupaten Semarang).
Widyawati.Penerapan Algoritma Ant Colony Optimization(ACO) Pada Job Shop Scheduling Problem(JSSP) Di PT. Siemens Indonesia (Cilegon Factory).Jurnal Sistem Informasi Dan Informatika (Simika) Vol.1 No.1 Year 2018.
Download PDF: 129 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.