Web-based Computerized Land Activities Analysis
Information technology (IT) development in internet and web technologies have grown a variety of web-based services. Public services no longer require face-to-face activity, but can already be done virtually through web media. This research will evaluate land services at the ATR/BPN office in Ogan Ilir South Sumatra. The evaluation method used is the PIECES framework which consists of performance, information, economy, control, efficiency, and service. The questionnaire consists of 23 items and distributed using Google Forms. After analyzing the results of the questionnaire, five (5) variables are included in the "Excellent" category (Performance, Information, Control & Security, Efficiency, and Service), and only 1 (one) variable is included in the "Good" category (Economy).
 E. W. Welch and C. C. Hinnant, "Internet use, transparency, and interactivity effects on trust in government," in 36th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2003. Proceedings of the, 2003.
 Z. Fang, "E-Government in Digital Era: Concept, Practice, and Development," International Journal of The Computer, The Internet and Management, vol. 10, pp. 1-22, 2002.
 S. Cohen and W. Eimicke, The Use of the Internet in Government Service Delivery. New York: Pricewaterhouse-Coopers, 2001.
 J. Wetherbe and N. Vitalari, Systems Analysis and Design: Traditional, Best Practices, 4 ed. St. Paul, M.N., USA: West Publishing, 1994.
 J. L. Whitten and L. Bentley, Systems analysis and design methods, 7th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin, 2007.
 M. D. Rodriguez and G. R. Hufana, "DMMMSU-MLUC Research Information and Management System," E–International Scientific Research Journal, vol. 5, pp. 2094-1749, 2013.
 A. Supriyatna, "Analisis dan Evaluasi Kepuasan Pengguna Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan dengan Menggunakan PIECES Framework," Jurnal Pilar Nusa Mandiri, vol. XI, 2015.
 Dwiyantoro, "Analisis dan Evaluasi Penerapan Sistem Informasi Smart Library Amikom Resource Centre Dengan Metode Pieces Framework," Tik Ilmeu : Jurnal Ilmu Perpustakaan dan Informasi, pp. 109-124, 2019.
 H. Saragih, L. Lo, B. Reza, and D. Setiadi, "Analysis Information system of inpatient billing system’s support for consumables logistics using pieces framework: case study promedika hospital," Jurnal Sistem Informasi, vol. 8, pp. 16-21, 2012.
 L. A. Abdillah, "Analisis Aplikasi Mobile Transportasi Online Menggunakan User Experience Questionnaire pada Era Milenial dan Z," JSINBIS (Jurnal Sistem Informasi Bisnis), vol. 9, pp. 204-211, 2019.
 R. Likert, "A technique for the measurement of attitudes," Archives of psychology, 1932.
Download PDF: 119 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.