Population Distribution Information System in Tugumulyo District
Sistem Informasi Penyebaran Penduduk di Kecamatan Tugumulyo
Information on population data is quite important information for stakeholders. Information on population data is often used in various ways such as aiding, or government activities related to population data. The information that is often needed is related to the actual existence of the population in order to conduct a census or other social interests. For this reason, in this study the development of a population mapping information system in Tugumulyo sub-district was made as an effort to provide information to the public regarding population data. In the process of developing information systems, web engineering development methods are used. Web engineering method is a method used to develop a web-based information system. The results of the development in the form of a population distribution information system with the main features of population data information are presented in the form of tables, graphics and maps. In addition, the information displayed can be seen based on the sub-district and also the village or village in the sub-district
F. Syakti, “Sistem Informasi Geografis Penderita Malaria pada Kelurahan Cereme Taba Kota Lubuklinggau,” Digit. Zo. J. Teknol. Inf. dan Komun., vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 178–188, 2019.
G. W. Sasmito, “Penerapan Metode Waterfall Pada Desain Sistem Informasi Geografis Industri Kabupaten Tegal,” J. Inform. J. Pengemb. IT, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 6–12, 2017.
A. Syazili, F. Fatoni, and R. Sutejo, “Pemodelan dan Implementasi Perangkat Lunak Berbasis Mobile pada Bina Darma TV,” JISKA (Jurnal Inform. Sunan Kalijaga), vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 62–69, 2019.
S. D. Purnamasari and F. Panjaitan, “PEMODELAN SISTEM INFORMASI SEBARAN PASAR MENGGUNAKAN UNIFIED MODELING LANGUAGE,” JIPI (Jurnal Ilm. Penelit. dan Pembelajaran Inform., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 103–110, 2019.
N. Oktaviani and S. Sauda, “Pemodelan dan Implementasi Aplikasi Mobile Umrah Guide Menggunakan Unified Modeling Language,” J. Sains dan Inform., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 177–186, 2019.
Download PDF: 73 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.