Penerapan Aplikasi Location Based Service Dalam Penangganan Gangguan Jaringan Berbasis Mobile
Location Based Service is the ability to find the geographic location of a mobile device and provide services based on the location it gets. The development of location base service applications has been widely used today, one part that needs attention to be applied by this application is the handling of network disturbances in service companies. In the field of handling network disturbances, there are problems, namely where there are still delays in handling disturbances, this is due to the length of time searching for the location of the disturbance. This paper aims to improve the handling of network disturbances using mobile devices. With a mobile device that is integrated with location base service, it can solve the problem of delay in handling network disturbances.
I. Nurhaida, D. Ramayanti, and R. Riesaputra, “Digital Signature & Encryption Implementation For Increasing Authentication, Integrity, Security And Data Non-Repudiation,” Int. Res. J. Comput. Sci., vol. 4, no. 11, pp. 4–14, 2017, doi: 10.26562/IRJCS.2017.NVCS10080.
A. Geniusa and F. Samopa, “Pembuatan Sistem Informasi Perjalanan Dinas Kantor Wilayah Direktorat Jenderal Perbendaharaan (SIPD-Kanwil DJPBN),” J. Tek. POMITS, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 366–370, 2013.
B. Anwar, H. Jaya, and P. I. Kusuma, “Implementasi Location Based Service Berbasis Android untuk Mengetahui Posisi User,” J. Saintikom, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 121–133, 2014.
A. Mudzakir and R. Arifudin, “Aplikasi Location Based Service Fasilitas Umum Berbasis Android,” Unnes J. Math., vol. 4, no. 2, 2015, doi: 10.15294/ujm.v4i2.10464.
B. Priambodo, N. Ani, and Y. Jumaryadi, “An Efficient and Affordable Push Strategy of Mobile Advertising for Micro Enterprises,” Internetworking Indones. J., vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 43–48, 2018.
B. Destian Wijaya, F. E.M.A, and A. Fiade, “Implementasi JSON Parsing Pada Aplikasi Mobile E-commerce Studi Kasus : CV V3 Tekno Indonesia,” J. Pseudocode, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–9, 2015, doi: 10.33369/pseudocode.2.1.1-9.
R. Akbar, A. Hasan, and N. Ardiesa, “Perancangan Aplikasi Web Dengan Fitur Mobile Pada Dan Perlengkapan (Studi Kasus : UPTD Balai Metrologi Dinas Perindustrian dan Perdagangan Provinsi Sumatera Barat),” J. Teknoif, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2015.
D. Firdaus, B. Priambodo, and Y. Jumaryadi, “Implementation of Push Notification for Business Incubator,” Int. J. Online Biomed. Eng., vol. 15, no. 14, pp. 42–53, 2019.
A. Triansah, D. Cahyadi, and I. F. Astuti, “Membangun Aplikasi Web Dan Mobile Android Untuk Media Pencarian Kost Menggunakan Phonegap Dan Google Maps API,” Inform. Mulawarman J. Ilm. Ilmu Komput., vol. 10, no. 1, p. 58, 2016, doi: 10.30872/jim.v10i1.21.
N. Agustina, S. Risnanto, and I. Supriadi, “Pengembangan Aplikasi Location Based Service Untuk Informasi Dan Pencarian Lokasi Pariwisata Di Kota Cimahi Berbasis Android,” J. Ilm. Teknol. Infomasi Terap., vol. 3, no. 1, 2016, doi: 10.33197/jitter.vol3.iss1.2016.121.
G. W. Sasmito and F. Hadiansah, “Implementasi Location Based Service Rute Objek Wisata Tegal,” J. INFOTEL - Inform. Telekomun. Elektron., vol. 7, no. 2, p. 107, 2015, doi: 10.20895/infotel.v7i2.37.
N. Ani, M. R. Novaldi, M. Ega, and T. Mafaza, “Pemanfaatan Aplikasi Mobile Berbasis Ios Dalam Menunjang Usaha Wedding Organizer,” JITK (Jurnal Ilmu Pengetah. dan Teknol. Komputer), vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 251–258, 2020, doi: 10.33480/jitk.v5i2.1154.
Download PDF: 28 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information System and Informatics submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies.