Black Box Testing of Futsal Field Rental Information Systems Using Automated Testing Method
A pivotal aspect of software development is testing, which serves as the final phase preceding the release of a software or information system. The realm of software testing encompasses a diverse array of methods, and within the scope of this investigation, the focus is on black box testing. In pursuit of this objective, the study leverages the capabilities of the Katalon Studio for Automated Testing. Its application is directed towards evaluating the functionality of an information system dedicated to the rental of futsal fields in the city of Singkawang. The essence of this examination lies in affirming the integrity of each feature and menu that constitutes the futsal field rental information system. This validation process is integral to ensuring that the system aligns seamlessly with the requisites of its users. The culmination of these testing endeavors culminates in the confirmation that the information system harmoniously resonates with user expectations. Consequently, it stands primed for implementation and subsequent release, signifying the attainment of a pivotal milestone in its development journey.
I. R. I. A. Slamet Riyadi, “Rancang Bangun Buku Tamu Berbasis Web Studi Kasus Dinas Pendidikan Kabupaten Gresik,” JOINCS (Journal Informatics, Network, Comput. Sci., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 35–38, 2022.
A. Christian, S. Hesinto, and Agustina, “Rancang Bangun Website Sekolah Dengan Menggunakan Framework Bootstrap,” J. Sisfokom (Sistem Inf. dan Komputer), vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 22–27, 2018.
R. A. Y. Manurung and A. D. Manuputty, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Lembaga Kemahasiswaan Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana Salatiga,” J. SITECH Sist. Inf. dan Teknol., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 9–20, 2020, doi: 10.24176/sitech.v3i1.4703.
R. Sanjaya and S. Hesinto, “Rancang Bangun Website Profil Hotel Agung Prabumulih Menggunakan Framework Bootstrap,” J. Teknol. dan Inf., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 57–64, 2018, doi: 10.34010/jati.v7i2.758.
F. Asrin, S. Saide, and S. Ratna, “Data to knowledge-based transformation: The association rules with rapid miner approach and predictive analysis in evergreen IT-business routines of PT chevron pacific Indonesia,” Int. J. Sociotechnology Knowl. Dev., vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 141–152, 2021, doi: 10.4018/IJSKD.2021100109.
H. Mukhtar, “Aplikasi Penjadwalan Otomatis Ujian Proposal Dan Sidang Skripsi Pada Fakultas Ilmu Komputer Universitas Muhammadiyah Riau,” J. Fasilkom, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 315–333, 2019, doi: 10.37859/jf.v8i1.1196.
N. Cholisoh, J. Junaidi, and I. S. Sari, “Rancangan Sistem Penginputan Judul Online KKP, TA/SKRIPSI Berbasis Laravel Pada Universitas Raharja,” Technomedia J., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 248–258, 2021, doi: 10.33050/tmj.v5i2.1430.
K. Kirman and E. E. Saputra, “Metode SDLC Waterfall Pada Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Sekolah SMP Negeri 10 Kaur,” JUSIBI (Jurnal Sist. Inf. dan E-Bisnis), vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 112–118, 2022, doi: 10.54650/jusibi.v4i2.453.
M. R. D. Wiradiputra, I. M. Candiasa, and D. G. H. Divayana, “Pengembangan dan PengujianSistem Informasi Manajemen Jalan Untuk Pemeliharaan Jalan DiKabupaten Buleleng Menggunakan Standar Iso 9126,” J. Ilmu Komput. Indones., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 17–26, 2021.
Uminingsih, M. Nur Ichsanudin, M. Yusuf, and S. Suraya, “Pengujian Fungsional Perangkat Lunak Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan Dengan Metode Black Box Testing Bagi Pemula,” STORAGE J. Ilm. Tek. dan Ilmu Komput., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 1–8, 2022, doi: 10.55123/storage.v1i2.270.
M. F. Yordani and A. Sudaryanto, “Pengujian Sistem Monitoring Listrik Berbasis NodeMCU Menggunakan Blackbox Testing,” Informatics, Electr. Electron. Eng., vol. 1, no. 2, p. 50, 2021, doi: 10.33474/infotron.v1i2.11331.
Y. Dwi Wijaya and M. Wardah Astuti, “Pengujian Blackbox Sistem Informasi Penilaian Kinerja Karyawan Pt Inka (Persero) Berbasis Equivalence Partitions Blackbox Testing of Pt Inka (Persero) Employee Performance Assessment Information System Based on Equivalence Partitions,” J. Digit. Teknol. Inf., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 23–26, 2021.
F. Ardi and H. Prihantoro Putro, “Pengujian Black Box Aplikasi Mobile Menggunakan Katalon Studio,” 2020.
A. Aulia, Nur Rizky; Indrayanti, “Pengujian Aplikasi Mahasiswa Stmik Jakarta Sti & K,” vol. 5, 2021.
P. Saman and C. Indah Ratnasari, “Pengujian Black Box Pada Aplikasi Pembelajaran Bahasa Mandarin Berbasis Android Black Box Testing on an Android-Based Mandarin Learning Application,” J. Ilm. Intech Inf. Technol. J. UMUS, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 10–22, 2022.
A. T. Wahyuji, “Pengembangan dan Pengujian Aplikasi Website Career Center ITERA,” J. Tekno Kompak, vol. 15, no. 1, p. 67, 2021, doi: 10.33365/jtk.v15i1.921.
P. A. Desi, A. Santi, R. Afwani, and M. A. Albar, “Pengujian Black Box Dengan Metode Equivalence Partitioning Dan Boundary Value Analysis (Studi Kasus: Sistem Informasi Akademik Universitas Mataram),” Universitas Mataran, pp. 207–219, 2022, doi: 10.2991/978-94-6463-084-8_19.
Download PDF: 51 times
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Information Systems and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)