Analysis and Design of Information System for Parking Management “ParkHere” Using Design Thinking Method
Finding a secure and comfortable parking space is one of the needs of automobile owners when they visit retail centers. The ability of parking lot managers to provide information on sufficient capacity and access presents a barrier to delivering parking facilities in retail centers. Due to this, a website-based parking facility management information system is required, allowing drivers to make reservations and payments online based on when they plan to visit the shopping center. The method used in the design of ParkHere information systems is design thinking which consists of empathizing, defining, ideating, prototyping, and testing stages. The output of this study shows that at the empathize stage, motorists need information about the capacity of parking lots in various shopping centers before visiting the location. At the defined stage, this shows the need for motorists for website-based and real-time parking facility information. At the idea stage, it is necessary to design an information system based on the website that provides information on the capacity of parking facilities based on the operational time of the shopping center. At the prototype and testing stages, the ParkHere information system can answer the user's needs in choosing a place and location for vehicle parking based on the specified time.
L. Caroles, S. A. Adisasmita, and P. B. Pamungkas, “Concept of an Intelligent Parking System; Efforts to Resolve Traffic Conflicts Regulations,” Civ. Eng. J., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 65–74, 2023, doi: 10.28991/cej-sp2023-09-05.
D. N. Prasetyanti, R. Purwanto, and R. Listyaningrum, “Penerapan Location Based Service (LBS) dan QR Code Detection pada Aplikasi Pemetaan dan Penjemputan Retribusi Parkir Kendaraan Berbasis Android,” vol. 14, no. 01, pp. 111–118, 2023, doi: 10.35970/infotekmesin.v14i1.1662.
A. Amari, L. Moussaid, and S. Tallal, “New Parking Lot Selection Approach Based on the Multi-Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) Methods: Health Criteria,” Sustainability, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 1–18, 2023, doi: 10.3390/su15020938.
B. Sipayung, “Optimization of Samarinda City Parking Retribution Revenue Through e-Parking Innovation,” Formosa J. Multidiscip. Res., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 245–256, 2022, doi: 10.55927/fjmr.v1i2.578.
Aris, F. Ardiyanto, and E. Septiyanti, “Desain Arsitektur Sistem Parkir Otomatis Dengan Arduino Uno Pada Scientia Residences Tangerang,” J. CERITA, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 24–35, 2022, doi: 10.33050/cerita.v8i1.2127.
H. Mahmud, M. A. Rahaman, M. F. H. M. Emon, and T. M. Tamim, “IoT Based Online Integrated System to Share Available Parking Space,” Eur. J. Inf. Technol. Comput. Sci., vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 19–23, 2022, doi: 10.24018/compute.2022.2.6.78.
A. Z. Purwalaksana, D. Siburian, I. Sianturi, and S. Sianturi, “Camera-Based Parking System Management Using Raspberry Pi,” Pist. J. Tech. Eng., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 22–34, 2021, doi: 10.32493/pjte.v5i1.14721.
D. Puspitasari, Noprianto, M. A. Hendrawan, and R. A. Asmara, “Development of smart parking system using internet of things concept,” Indones. J. Electr. Eng. Comput. Sci., vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 611–620, 2021, doi: 10.11591/ijeecs.v24.i1.pp611-620.
V. F. C. Osis, D. Q. Soto, A. C. Huarca, and J. C. Suyo, “Casos de estudio de Design Thinking en las etapas de análisis y diseño del desarrollo de software,” Rev. Innovación y Softw., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 17–29, 2022.
G. D. G. E. Sidabutar, J. A. Seah, and Y. Afrianto, “Analysis and Design of Web-based Information System for Coffeeshop Management using Design Thinking Methodology : Case of Kopi KurangLebih,” J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 217–231, 2023, doi: 10.51519/journalisi.v5i1.455.
D. Wulandari, E. Hendri, and Nurmala, “Analisis Penerimaan Pajak Parkir, Pajak Hotel dan Pajak Restoran Terhadap Pendapatan Asli Daerah (PAD) Pada Badan Pengelolaan Pajak Daerah Kota Palembang,” J. Ecoment Glob., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 198–219, 2022.
U. khasanah Wirayanti, I. Ilham, and V. sari Den ka, “Mekanisme Penerapan Pajak Parkir Pada PT. Barru Barakah Properti,” J. Anal. Akunt. dan Perpajak., vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 221–232, 2021, doi: 10.25139/jaap.v5i1.3649.
Sumardianto, “Analisis Kontribusi Retribusi Parkir Terhadap Pendapatan Asli Daerah (PAD) di Kota Parepare,” J. Ekon. dan Bisnis, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 129–134, 2020.
E. Amelia, A. Ramayani, and W. Sudrajat, “Rancangan Design Interface Aplikasi Cari Parkir Kendaraan Berbasis Android pada Mall ERA,” in 2nd MDP Student Conference (MSC) 2023, 2023, pp. 60–67.
F. H. Jaya, D. N. Afni, S. U. Dewi, and L. Nugraha, “Analisis Kebutuhan Ruang Parkir Kendaraan pada Kawasan Kantor (Studi Kasus : Bank Mandiri W.R Supratman Kota Bandar Lampung),” J. Infrastructural Civ. Eng., vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 30–42, 2023.
Download PDF: 49 times
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Information Systems and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)