Analysis of IT Performance on Management HR of Equity Firm Using COBIT 5
An Indonesian equity company is involved in project management for the construction of mechanical systems and the development of electrical and chemical waste treatment systems. With a strong emphasis on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction, the company is dedicated to enhancing its services. However, additional human resources are needed, particularly in the IT field, to align with the business objectives that have not yet been achieved. Despite establishing a minimum requirement of ten years of work experience, the study employs the COBIT 5 framework to evaluate the competency levels in IT governance. The analysis reveals four crucial domains: APO01 (Managing the IT Management Framework), APO07 (Human Resource Management), APO12 (Assessing and Managing Risks), and EDM04 (Ensuring Resource Optimization). It is evident that both EDM04 and APO01 are currently at level 1 and have not reached the desired level. Furthermore, APO07 and APO12 are at level 2 and still need to progress towards their ideal targets. Although Human Resource Management has performed satisfactorily, there is room for improvement in the upcoming year to further enhance its performance.
Y. Wabiser and Y. Singgalen, “An Evaluation of Control Objective for Information Related Technology (COBIT) 4.0 or 4.1: Systematic Literature Review”, J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 300-320, Jun. 2022.
D. Sanjaya, and M. I. Fianty, Measurement of Capability Level Using COBIT 5 Framework (Case Study: PT Andalan Bunda Bijak). Ultima Infosys: Jurnal Ilmu Sistem Informasi, vol. 13, No. 2, 2022.
T. Linda and A. Wijaya, “Evaluation of Personnel Information System Performance at the Department of Population and Civil Registration of Bengkayang Regency Using COBIT 5”, J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 255-233, Jun. 2021.
D. Putra and M. Fianty, “Capability Level Measurement of Information Systems Using COBIT 5 Framework in Garment Company”, J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 333-346, Mar. 2023.
A. Y. Chairani, R. Afwani, and S. E. Anjawarni, “Analisis Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Untuk Meningkatkan Mutu Sumber Daya Manusia Pada Dinas Tenaga Kerja Dan Transmigrasi Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Barat Menggunakan Framework COBIT 5.0,” J. Comput. Sci. Informatics Eng., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 107–116, 2019, doi: 10.29303/jcosine.v3i2.230.
C. Pramita Ady, P. Basuki, and A. Manuputty, “Analysis of Information Technology Governance Using the COBIT 5 Framework (Case Study: E-Legal Drafting Legal Section of the Regional Secretariat of Salatiga City)”, J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 136-151, Sep. 2019.
R. R. Suryono, D. Darwis, and S. I. Gunawan, “Audit Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Framework Cobit 5 (Studi Kasus: Balai Besar Perikanan Budidaya Laut Lampung),” J. Teknoinfo, vol. 12, no. 1, p. 16, 2018, doi: 10.33365/jti.v12i1.38.
I. G. Wahyudi, J. Setiawan, and W. Wella, “Capability Model of Manage Human Resource And Service Agreement at PT X,” Int. J. New Media Technol., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 54–58, 2017, doi: 10.31937/ijnmt.v4i1.539.
M. Noveri and Z. Musliyana, “Evaluasi Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan Kerangka Kerja COBIT 5 (Evaluation of Information Technology Governance Using COBIT 5 Framework),” J. Inform. Comput. Sci., vol. VI, no. November, pp. 73–80, 2018.
S. Putra and A. Wijaya, “Analysis of Information Technology Governance Using COBIT 2019 Framework (Case study: PT. Bangkit Anugerah Bersama)”, J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 1135-1151, Dec. 2022.
S. Rehatta and A. Manuputty, “Measurement of the Maturity Level of IT Governance in Implementing Personnel Management Information System Using the MEA Domain COBIT 5 Framework In Regional Personnel, Education and Training Agency”, J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 123-135, Sep. 2019.
A. W. Doni, “Evaluasi SDM Sistem Informasi Akademik Poltekkes Kemenkes Padang Menggunakan Framework COBIT 5,” J. RESTI (Rekayasa Sist. dan Teknol. Informasi), vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 146–152, 2017, doi: 10.29207/resti.v1i2.62.
A. Harits, G. Noer, and A. Widodo, “Capability Level Measurement Using COBIT 5 Framework (Case Study: PT. Jasa Cendekia Indonesia)”, J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 341-351, Jun. 2021.
W. Wella and S. A. Sirapanji, “Evaluasi Tata Kelola Teknologi Informasi Universitas Multimedia Nusantara Periode 2016,” J. Ultim. InfoSys, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 60–64, 2016, doi: 10.31937/si.v7i2.541.
R. Reynard and W. Wella, “COBIT 5: Tingkat Kapabilitas pada PT Supra Boga Lestari,” J. Ultim. InfoSys, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 18–23, 2018, doi: 10.31937/si.v9i1.712.
A. K.Setiawan, and A. J. Fernandes, “IT Governance Evaluation using Cobit 5 Framework on The National Library”. Jurnal Sistem Informasi, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 10–17, 2019.
Download PDF: 44 times
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Information Systems and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)