Information System Project Development Management Ratio Set Assy GP Using Scrum Method
In April 2011, the term Industry 4.0 was introduced at the Hannover Fair. PT Yamaha Indonesia was an early adopter, implementing it in their piano manufacturing process. To achieve production targets, it is necessary to monitor the production series, including the assembly of piano components into a complete unit. SAP, a software platform, is used to improve efficiency, with one of its modules being K-STAFF, which has four derivative applications: K-Master, K-Ticket, K-Score, and K-Tiptop. However, the current production process is monitored through scanning input using a SAP derivative application, which is not visualized in the production area, leading to failed targets. To address this issue, a system is required to visualize input scan results to enable direct monitoring of the production process and achieve production targets. As a result, PT Yamaha Indonesia developed the Ratio Set Assy Grand Piano system using the SCRUM method. This system includes an MIS that monitors the ratio set of piano, visualized with Apache E-Charts, manages planning, and identifies priority spare parts in real-time. This research contributes to the development of a more efficient and effective production process
F. Zaoui and N. Souissi, “Roadmap for digital transformation: A literature review,” in Procedia Computer Science, 2020, vol. 175, pp. 621–628. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2020.07.090.
A. Nurrosyidah, “Strategi Komunikasi Dalam Mengelola Perubahan Pada Transformasi Digital Perusahaan,” Scriptura, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 96–104, Dec. 2021, doi: 10.9744/scriptura.11.2.96-104.
A. Chehri, A. Zimmermann, R. Schmidt, and Y. Masuda, “Theory and practice of implementing a successful enterprise IoT strategy in the industry 4.0 era,” in Procedia Computer Science, 2021, vol. 192, pp. 4609–4618. doi: 10.1016/j.procs.2021.09.239.
V. Eka Satya, “Strategi Indonesia Menghadapi Industri 4.0,” 2018.
M. Asif, “Are QM models aligned with Industry 4.0? A perspective on current practices,” Cleaner Production, vol. 258, 2020, Accessed: Nov. 21, 2022. [Online]. Available: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.120820.
M. Javaid, A. Haleem, R. P. Singh, R. Suman, and E. S. Gonzalez, “Understanding the adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies in improving environmental sustainability,” Sustainable Operations and Computers, vol. 3, pp. 203–217, 2022, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.susoc.2022.01.008.
M. Fikri Abyadl, Sumarno, and Indrianawati, “Evaluasi Pembangunan Sistem Visualisasi Data (Studi Kasus: Pengelolaan Data pada Kementerian Dalam Negeri Indonesia),” Institut Teknologi Nasional, pp. 80–89, 2016.
K. Kurniawan and D. Antoni, “Visualisasi Data Penduduk Dalam Membangun E-government Berbasis Sistem Informasi Geografis (GIS),” Jurnal Sisfokom (Sistem Informasi dan Komputer), vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 310–316, Aug. 2020, doi: 10.32736/sisfokom.v9i3.828.
N. Hadinata dan Muhammad Nasir, N. Hadinata, M. Nasir, U. Bina Darma, and J. Jenderal Ahmad Yani No, “Implementasi Metode Scrum Dalam Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Penjualan (Study Kasus : Penjualan Sperpart Kendaraan),” 2017.
S. Kurnia Ningrum and A. Budi Cahyono, “Implementasi Scrum pada Manajemen Proyek Pengembangan Perangkat Lunak Pemesanan Undangan (Studi Kasus: Paperlust),” 2020.
H. Hasanah, “Teknik-Teknik Observasi (Sebuah Alternatif Metode Pengumpulan Data Kualitatif Ilmu-Ilmu Sosial),” 2016.
Z. Abdussamad, Metode Penelitian Kualitatif. 2021.
E. Yanuarti, P. Studi Sistem Informasi, and S. Atma Luhur Pangkalpinang Jl Jend Sudirman Selindung Lama Pangkalpinang Provinsi Kepulauan Bangka Belitung, “Prototipe Sistem Informasi Seleksi Penerimaan Pegawai Tugas Belajar,” Jurnal Edukasi dan Penelitian Informatika (JEPIN), vol. 3, no. 2, 2017.
D. Purnomo, M. Dio Revansa, N. Shahira, H. Zikra, and M. L. Hamzah, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Penjualan Sayuran Berbasis Website,” 2022.
R. Gutama and T. Dirgahayu, “Implementasi Scrum Pada Manajemen Proyek Pengembangan Aplikasi Sistem Monitoring dan Evaluasi Pembangunan (SMEP),” 2021.
K. Schwaber and J. Sutherland, Panduan Scrum. 2020.
Sambas and I. Ripai, “Implementasi Dan User Acceptance Test (Uat) Aplikasi Integrated Library System (Inlis Lite) Di Mts Negeri 7 Kuningan,” ICT Learning, 2022.
Download PDF: 68 times
Copyright (c) 2023 Journal of Information Systems and Informatics
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)