Design and Build of Road Damage Information System in Madiun Regency Using Web Development Life Cycle Methods
Government infrastructure development is growing rapidly, starting from the central and provincial levels. One of the infrastructures currently being pushed by the government is road infrastructure. Both toll roads, regional roads, and district/city roads. Road infrastructure that has been built requires maintenance and repair. Road damage maintenance and repair in urban districts, especially Madiun Regency, Existing Road damage data is still recorded manually using paper, where the government needs help knowing data on road damage that has been recorded, which road conditions have not been repaired, and which have been fixed immediately. Because manual data is prone to wear and loss, tucked in with other manual files. So, the road improvement priority in Madiun Regency still needs to be put on target. For this reason, an information system is required to record the damage to road infrastructure in Madiun Regency. This information system was built using the web development life cycle (WDLC) method. We chose this method because it can be used in all web application development processes and can be modified or added to prototyping and looping to maximize results. The information system for road damage in Madiun Regency was developed using the PHP & MySQL programming languages. The result of this study is a road damage information system that contains updated data on road damage conditions in the Madiun district. Apart from being paperless, digitized data has the advantage of minimal damage and expected data loss and can help decision-makers prioritize repairs by looking at the data in the road damage information system.
P. Utomo, L. Fatmawati, R. Rochidajah, and D. N. Amadi, “Assessment of Toll User Satisfaction in East Java Using Simple Additive Weighting (SAW),” J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 361–384, 2022, doi: 10.51519/journalisi.v4i2.259.
M. Tremaine and A. Sarkar, “Overview of Web Development Life cycle in Software Engineering,” Int. J. Sci. Res. Comput. Sci. Eng. Inf. Technol. © 2018 IJSRCSEIT |, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 2456–3307, 2018.
N. A. K. Febriyani and R. B. Hadiprakoso, “Rancang Bangun Aplikasi Naskah Dinas Elektronik Berbasis Web Menggunakan WDLC,” Ultim. InfoSys J. Ilmu Sist. Inf., vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 43–51, 2021, doi: 10.31937/si.v12i1.1747.
D. Triyanti and T. Dermawan, “Membangun Sistem Informasi Pengolahan Data Tabungan Siswa Berbasis Web,” J. Inf. dan Komput., vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 109–120, 2019, doi: 10.35959/jik.v7i2.159.
R. Kaban and F. Fajrillah, “Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan Dengan Framework Css Bootstrap Dan Web Development Life Cycle,” J. Ilm. Inform., vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 83–89, 2017, doi: 10.35316/jimi.v2i1.454.
I. Dermawan, S. W. P, S. Budilaksono, and M. A. Suwarno, “Pengembangan Web Semnas Ikra-Ith Dengan Metode WDLC ( Web Development Life Cycle ),” J. IKRA-ITH Inform., vol. 3, no. 7, pp. 39–48, 2019.
R. Hisham and H. W. Aripradono, “Perancangan Dan Pengembangan Web Marketplace Kebutuhan Rumah Tangga Menggunakan Model Wdlc Dengan Metode Scrum,” J. Ilm. Betrik, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 75–86, 2022, doi: 10.36050/betrik.v13i1.424.
L. Karim and N. Purwandari, “Sistem Informasi Penjadwalan Tamu Pada Pusat Pelatihan Pegawai Aparatur Sipil Negara Kementerian Desa Pembangunan Daerah Tertinggal Dan Transmigrasi,” J. Sist. Inf. Bisnis, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 90–96, 2021, doi: 10.55122/junsibi.v2i2.320.
D. P. Susanto, “Implementasi Sistem Informasi e-Document Pada Dinas Pekerjaan Umum Kota Semarang,” J. Inf. Syst. Informatics, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 234–242, 2021, doi: 10.33557/journalisi.v3i2.118.
M. S. Lauryn et al., “Sistem Informasi Geografis Kerusakan Ruas Jalan Berbasis Web,” vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 20–31, 2019, [Online]. Available: https://e-jurnal.lppmunsera.org/index.php/jsii/article/view/1022
P. Pamungkas, H. Nugroho, and ..., “Sistem Informasi Kerusakan Jalan Berbasis Android (studi Kasus Pemerintahan Kab. Bandung),” eProceedings …, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 1880–1891, 2018, [Online]. Available: https://openlibrarypublications.telkomuniversity.ac.id/index.php/appliedscience/article/view/7531
N. H. Rofi’ah, “Sistem Informasi Geografis Pemetaan Kerusakan Jalan Berbasis Web Dan Android,” JATISI (Jurnal Tek. Inform. dan Sist. Informasi), vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1868–1879, 2021, doi: 10.35957/jatisi.v8i4.1227.
W. N. Cholifah, Y. Yulianingsih, and S. M. Sagita, “Pengujian Black Box Testing pada Aplikasi Action & Strategy Berbasis Android dengan Teknologi Phonegap,” STRING (Satuan Tulisan Ris. dan Inov. Teknol., vol. 3, no. 2, p. 206, 2018, doi: 10.30998/string.v3i2.3048.
Download PDF: 510 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)