Implementation of Web Service Fingerprint Attendance Machine on Employee Attendance Information System
AbstractThe OKI District Population and Civil Registration Service have implemented the employee attendance information system by utilizing a fingerprint machine. This system is quite helpful in recording employee attendance properly. However, several obstacles are found in the implementation of the system. Namely, calculating the attendance percentage is still done manually because the data must be further processed using additional applications. Based on these obstacles, this study aims to implement web service technology using the protocol SOAP to integrate the system currently used. The system will automatically download fingerprint machine data and process it into attendance percentage reports, so that it can be more optimal and increase efficiency. The data obtained will be used by the staffing department, including one of the factors for measuring employee performance and determining Additional Employee Income (TPP).
F. N. M, Ilhamaulana Dandi, “Analisis Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Melayani (Servant Leadership) dan Budaya Organisasi,” Ilham Maulana Dandi/AP FIA UB, pp. 1–12, 2019.
M. Naifah et al., “Pengaruh Tambahan Penghasilan Pegawai (TPP) Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Di Dinas Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan Kabupaten Jeneponto,” vol. 3, 2022.
R. A. Prayudha and Y. Afrianto, “IMPLEMENTASI ABSEN FINGERPRINT Di SMK YAPURA 1 BOGOR,” Inova-Tif, vol. 2, no. 2, p. 120, 2019, doi: 10.32832/inova-tif.v2i2.5489.
Y. Wahyudin and D. N. Rahayu, “Analisis Metode Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Berbasis Website: A Literatur Review,” J. Interkom J. Publ. Ilm. Bid. Teknol. Inf. dan Komun., vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 26–40, 2020, doi: 10.35969/interkom.v15i3.74.
A. Firdaus, S. Widodo, A. Sutrisman, S. G. Fadhilah Nasution, and R. Mardiana, “Rancang Bangun Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan Menggunakan WEB Sevice Pada Jurusan Teknik Komputer Polsri,” J. Inform., vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 81–87, 2019.
P. P. Pertama, “Digital Informasi Kehadiran Status Dosen ITB STIKOM Bali Berbasis Web,” Res. Comput. Inf. Syst. Technol. Manag., vol. 2, no. 2, p. 64, 2019, doi: 10.25273/research.v2i02.5223.
Unang Achlison, “Analisis Implementasi Pengukuran Suhu Tubuh Manusia dalam Pandemi Covid-19 di Indonesia,” Pixel J. Ilm. Komput. Graf., vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 102–106, 2020, doi: 10.51903/pixel.v13i2.318.
N. Ramdhani and R. H. Al-fadillah, “Web service dan contoh pengaplikasiannya,” no. March, 2020.
M. G. L. Putra and M. I. A. Putera, “Analisis Perbandingan Metode Soap Dan Rest Yang Digunakan Pada Framework Flask Untuk Membangun Web Service,” SCAN - J. Teknol. Inf. dan Komun., vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 1–7, 2019, doi: 10.33005/scan.v14i2.1480.
R. Y. Endra, Y. Aprilinda, Y. Y. Dharmawan, and W. Ramadhan, “Analisis Perbandingan Bahasa Pemrograman PHP Laravel dengan PHP Native pada Pengembangan Website,” Expert J. Manaj. Sist. Inf. dan Teknol., vol. 11, no. 1, p. 48, 2021, doi: 10.36448/expert.v11i1.2012.
R. Abdillah, A. Kuncoro, and I. Kurniawan, “Analisis Aplikasi Pembelajaran Matematika Berbasis Analysis Mathematics Learning Apps Android Base,” J. Theorems, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 138–146, 2019, [Online]. Available: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rahman-Abdillah/publication/335062845_Analysis_Mathematics_Learning_Apps_Android_Base_and_Designing_System_using_UML_20/links/5d4d5694299bf1995b711038/Analysis-Mathematics-Learning-Apps-Android-Base-and-Designing-Syste
A. Voutama and E. Novalia, “Perancangan Sistem Informasi Plakat Wisuda Berbasis Web Menggunakan UML dan Model Waterfall,” Syntax J. Inform., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 36–49, 2022.
T. Ulandari, H. Yani, and B. Beny, “Perancangan Sistem Pendukung Keputusan Pemberian Beasiswa Menggunakan Metode Topsis Pada SMA N 6 Kota Jambi,” J. Ilm. Mhs. Sist. Inf., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 107–116, 2019.
A. F. Prasetya, S. Sintia, and U. L. D. Putri, “Perancangan Aplikasi Rental Mobil Menggunakan Diagram UML (Unified Modelling Language),” J. Ilm. Komput. …, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 14–18, 2022.
Afiifah and Khoulah, “Universitas Negeri Jakarta; Jl. Rawamangun Muka Raya No.11 RW.14 Rawamangun,” J. Intech, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 8–11, 2022.
Y. Widiastiwi, A. Zaidiah, and I. H. Indriana, “Pengujian Model Aplikasi User Interface E-Anjal Dengan Menggunakan Metode Black Box,” Inform. J. Ilmu Komput., vol. 16, no. 2, p. 106, 2020, doi: 10.52958/iftk.v16i2.1980.
Download PDF: 153 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign some rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)