User Satisfaction Assessment of Final Project Supervisor Monitoring Information System Using User Experience Design Method
AbstractCompleting the final project takes a guiding process n the final project where the concept of final project guidance itself is an effort to help students to provide direction, assistance, suggestions, and criticisms that arise from the preparation of the final project by the supervisor. However, sometimes the guidance process is not optimal. Lecturers or students themselves can cause this. The difficulty for lecturers to help students during tutoring is the limited communication time that is too narrow on campus and the difference in busy schedules between students and supervisors. Managing the time for the final independent project is also an obstacle that causes the completion of the final project to be delayed. Some students tend to be less active in carrying out guidance if the supervisor does not provide a fixed guidance schedule or does not provide a target time for students to complete the revision of the final project from the supervisor. So, it is necessary to build an information system for monitoring the final project supervisor to monitor the existence of supervisor. This study uses the User Experience Design Process to increase user satisfaction in interacting with the product. And at the final stage, a Usability Testing evaluation is carried out to test the product's usefulness. The results of this study are in the form of an assessment of how satisfied and comfortable a user is with a product, system, and service using an interface
F. A. Fauzan, “Pemanfaatan Google Classroom Sebagai Media Pembelajaran Interaktif Di Tengah Dampak Penyakit Virus Corona 19 Bagi Pengajar,” J. Borneo Akcaya, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 93–102, 2020, doi: 10.51266/borneoakcaya.v6i1.159.
M. Irfan, S. Dharma, and D. Saputri, “Perancangan Prototype Interface Sistem Informasi,” vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 11–16, 2020.
L. Hardiansyah, K. Iskandar, and H. Harliana, “Perancangan User Experience Website Profil Dengan Metode The Five Planes (Studi kasus: BP3K Kecamatan Mundu),” J. Ilm. Intech Inf. Technol. J. UMUS, vol. 1, no. 01, pp. 11–21, 2019, doi: 10.46772/intech.v1i01.34.
F. Asrin, Y. Sholva, and K. Hafidh, “Analisis dan Perancangan Sistem Informasi Transaksi Jual Beli Buku di Untan Press,” vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 10–16, 2022.
G. Karnawan, S. Andryana, and R. T. Komalasari, "Implementation of User Experience Using the Design Thinking Method in Prototype Cleanstic Applications," J. Teknol. dan Manaj. Inform., vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 10–17, 2020.
V. Handayani, “Design Science Research Methodology ( Studi Kasus : MIN 4 Jakarta ) Analisis Dan Perancangan Ui / Ux Aplikasi E-Learning Berbasis Gamifikasi Dengan Design Science Research Methodology ( Studi Kasus : MIN 4 Jakarta ),” Tek. Inform. UIN Jakarta, p. 197, 2021.
W. A. Kusuma, V. Noviasari, and G. I. Marthasari, “Analisis Usability dalam User Experience pada Sistem KRS Online UMM menggunakan USE Questionnaire,” J. Nas. Tek. Elektro dan Teknol. Inf., vol. 5, no. 4, 2016, doi: 10.22146/jnteti.v5i4.277.
V. Sahfitri and M. Ulfa, “Pendukung Proses Pembelajaran di Perguruan Tinggi Menggunakan Use Questionnaire,” Ilm. MATRIK, vol. 17, pp. 53–66, 2015.
D. Priyono, A. Ramdhani, and R. Hardian, “Desain User Interface Informasi Prodi Desain Komunikasi Visual melalui Media Digital Website,” J. Desain, vol. 7, no. 3, p. 223, 2020, doi: 10.30998/jd.v7i3.5877.
E. Tirtadarma, A. E. B. Waspada, and E. F. Jasjfi, “Kajian Peranan Desain UX (Pengalaman Pengguna) - UI (Antar Muka Pengguna) Mobile Application Kategori Transportasi Online terhadap Gaya Hidup Bertransportasi Masyarakat Urban,” J. Seni dan Reka Ranc. J. Ilm. Magister Desain, vol. 1, no. 1, p. 181207, 2018, doi: 10.25105/jsrr.v1i1.4046.
R. A. Yudarmawan, A. A. K. Oka, D. Made, and S. Arsa, “Perancangan User Interface dan User Experience SIMRS pada Bagian Layanan,” J. Ilm. Teknol. dan Komput., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 1–12, 2020, [Online]. Available: https://ojs.unud.ac.id/index.php/jitter/article/view/69585.
P. Sukmasetya, A. Setiawan, and E. R. Arumi, “Penggunaan Usability Testing Sebagai Metode Evaluasi Website Krs Online Pada Perguruan Tinggi,” JST (Jurnal Sains dan Teknol., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 58–67, 2020, doi: 10.23887/jst-undiksha.v9i1.24691.
D. S. Wibowo, “Usability Testing Sistem pada E-Academic Politeknik Harapan Bersama,” Emit. J. Tek. Elektro, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 16–22, 2016, doi: 10.23917/emitor.v16i1.2678.
R. Firmansyah, “Usability Testing Dengan Use Questionnaire Pada Aplikasi Sipolin Provinsi Jawa Barat,” Swabumi, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 1–7, 2018, doi: 10.31294/swabumi.v6i1.3310.
F. Fauseh, “Penerapan Metode Usability Testing Pada Website Gedung Pontianak Convention Center (PCC) Online,” Digit. Intell., vol. 1, no. 1, p. 27, 2020, doi: 10.29406/diligent.v1i1.2332.
Download PDF: 480 times
- I certify that I have read, understand and agreed to the Journal of Information Systems and Informatics (Journal-ISI) submission guidelines, policies and submission declaration. Submission already using the provided template.
- I certify that all authors have approved the publication of this and there is no conflict of interest.
- I confirm that the manuscript is the authors' original work and the manuscript has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere and has not been previously published.
- I confirm that all authors listed on the title page have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission.
- I confirm that the paper now submitted is not copied or plagiarized version of some other published work.
- I declare that I shall not submit the paper for publication in any other Journal or Magazine till the decision is made by journal editors.
- If the paper is finally accepted by the journal for publication, I confirm that I will either publish the paper immediately or withdraw it according to withdrawal policies
- I Agree that the paper published by this journal, I transfer copyright or assign exclusive rights to the publisher (including commercial rights)